Nowadays, there are so many products of 1/4 hp diaphragm compressor with regulator in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 1/4 hp diaphragm compressor with regulator in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 1/4 hp diaphragm compressor with regulator which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
719 reviews analysed
1. SNS AR3000-N02 Female Thread 1/4 NPT Air Pressure Regulator 0-150 PSI Adjustable,Bracket,Gauge
2. NYKKOLA Air Compressor Pressure Switch Control Valve 90-120 PSi 240V
3. NANPU DFR-02 1/4" NPT Air Drying System – Double Air Filters, Air Pressure Regulator Combo – Semi-Auto Drain, Poly Bowl
- 1/4″ NPT Piggyback Double Filter＆Regulator Unit
- 5 Micron Element Standard ,Double Compressed Air Filters removes water vapor make air cleaner.
- Max Supply Pressure:175 psi
- Operating Pressure: 0-145 psi
- Pressure Gauge(0-150 psi)Polycarbonate Bowl, Bracket, 2 x 1/4″ NPT Brass Fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape included.
4. Paasche D220R 1/6 HP Compressor with Regulator and Moisture Trap
1/4 H.P. Diaphragm Compressor with regulator and moisture trap. This compressor is perfect for airbrushers needing higher air pressures. Will deliver up to 30-50 PSI depending on airbrush being used. In addition to the Paasche fitting we include an adapter that fits Iwata, Masters, Grex and most other Imported airbrushes.
5. NANPU 1/2" NPT Compressed Air Filter Regulator Lubricator Combo Water/Oil Trap Separator – Gauge(0-150 psi), Poly Bowl，Semi-Auto Drain, Bracket – 3 in 1 Two Unit
6. NANPU 1/2″ NPT Compressed Air Filter Regulator Combo Piggyback, 5 Micron Brass Element, Poly Bowl, Semi-Auto Drain, Metal Bracket, 0-150 psi Gauge
- 1/2″ NPT Air Pressure Filter/Regulator Unit
- 5 Micron Brass Filter Element, Excellent Filtering Performance, Much Longer Life and Reuse Feasibility
- Max Supply Pressure:145 psi
- Operating Pressure: 0-145 psi
- Temperature Range: 41-140℉ (5-60℃）；Flow Rate: 141 SCFM (4500 L /Minute)@ 90 PSI
- Includes Semi-Auto Drain & Polycarbonate Bowl with Metal Guard, 0-150 psi Gauge & Bracket, 2 x 3/8″ NPT Brass fittings, 1 x Thread Seal Tape.
7. PneumaticPlus PPR2-N02BG-4 Miniature Air Pressure Regulator 1/4" NPT – Gauge, Bracket, Low Pressure (3-60 PSI)
Pneumatic Plus offers quality Air Preparation Units for various pneumatic applications. PPR Series Regulators offer stable air flow with locking adjustment knob to prevent accidental setting changes. PPR Modular Series Regulators can connect to PPF Modular Series Air Filters & PPL Modular Series Air Lubricators using our brackets to form a fully functional FRL unit. PPF Series Filters and PPL Series Lubricators are available for purchase along with other Pneumatic Plus Air Preparation Units.
8. Filter Regulator and Lubricator – 3 in 1 FRL Unit – 3/8" NPT – 150 PSI (Campbell Hausfeld PA207803AV)
- Includes convenient modular mounting bracket for easy use. Maximum input pressure of 250 PSI & max output pressure of 125 PSI.
- Provides automatic lubrication to extend tool life. A 3.5-ounce, quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain makes maintenance simple
- 5 micron filter to remove unwanted dirt and condensed water particles for optimal performance
- Built-in regulator is easy to adjust and helps ensures that air tools receive the correct air pressure for proper operation
- Combines a standard series filter, regulator and lubricator into one space-saving unit. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld – The Air Power Expert
The Campbell Hausfeld filter, regulator and lubricator system (PA207803AV) combines a standard series filter, regulator and lubricator into one space-saving unit. The system removes dirt and condensed water from compressed air lines while adding lubrication, helping to extend air tool life. The built-in regulator is easy to adjust and helps ensures that air tools receive the correct air pressure for proper operation. A 3.5-ounce, quick-release bowl and quarter-turn drain makes maintenance simple. Includes a convenient modular mounting bracket. Maximum input pressure of 250 PSI and a maximum output pressure of 125 PSI.
From the Manufacturer
The PA2078 FRL combination comes with the Filter/Regulator assembly, a Brass Quick Coupler, the Lubricator and Mounting Brackets for a garage or shop installation. It has a maximum input pressure of 150 PSI and a maximum output pressure of 125 PSI. This combo accessory is designed for usage with a stationary single or two-stage air compressor. Air Filters are critical to the optimization of your air tool system by eliminating condensed water and contaminants that shorten tool life. Filters should be installed as close to the air tools as possible and the 5 Micron filter element should be replaced periodically. All air tools have a designated operating pressure for maximum performance and life. Operating your air tools below that designated pressure reduces the power of the tool. Operating over that pressure results in pre-mature wear of the tool and compressor. Campbell Hausfeld Air Pressure Regulators help you control the power and life of your air tool collection. Operating your air tools without lubrication compares to operating your car without oil. The adjustable oil feed insures that you have control over the amount of oil flow into the air tool. Campbell Hausfeld Air Tool Oil (ST1270) has the proper mix of lubrication and cleaning solvents to keep your air tools operating for their extended life. Do not use oil or other lubricants in paint spraying applications. Protect your Air Tool Investments with the ultimate Air Treatment system.
9. PneumaticPlus SAW400-N04BG-MEP Compressed Air Filter Regulator Piggyback Combo 1/2" NPT – Metal Bowl, Manual Drain, Bracket, Gauge
10. ARO P39124-600-VS Air Filter-Regulator Piggyback, 1/4" NPT – 150 psi Max Inlet
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found 14 Hp Diaphragm Compressor With Regulator for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!