Nowadays, there are so many products of 7.2 home theater receiver in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for 7.2 home theater receiver in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings 7.2 home theater receiver which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
559 reviews analysed
1. Yamaha Aventage Rx A1080 7 2 Channel Receiver
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, AirPlay, Spotify Connect and MusicCast multi-room. Works with Amazon Alexa
- Surround:AITM technology automatically optimizes the sound in real-time
- HDMI with HDCP 2.2 (7-in/3-out): 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby Vision, Hybrid Log-Gamma and BT.2020
- 7.2-ch Dolby Atmos, DTS:X (5.2.2-ch) with Zone 2, Cinema DSP HD3, YPAO Sound Optimization (RSC/Multipoint/Precision EQ) and an ESS Sabre DAC
- Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM Internet Radio, TIDAL, Deezer, Napster and more
2. Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast
- 4K Ultra HD, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT. 2020. Hdmi (5-in/2-out) with HDCP 2. 3 and eARC
- Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, airplay 2, Spotify connect and music cast multi-room
- Voice control using your Alexa Device like echo or echo dot
- Spotify, Apple Music via airplay 2, Pandora, Sirius internet radio, Tidal, Deezer, Napster, Qobuz and more
- Unrivaled experiences. This 7. 2-Channel (5. 2. 2-Channel) AV receiver boldly explores entertainment possibilities for an advanced home theater with the latest in video and Audio, including Dolby Atmos, DTS: x, Wireless streaming, dual HDMI outputs and more.
- Music cast surround-capable: add two music cast 20 speakers to provide wireless Surrounds for a 5. 1-Channel or 5. 1. 2-Channel setup
- Music cast multi-room: wirelessly expand your Audio to other rooms over time
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality 72 Home Theater Receiver and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality 72 Home Theater Receiver then don’t look beyond Yamaha Rx V685 7 2 Channel Receiver Musiccast. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of 72 Home Theater Receiver in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
- Overall, the sound quality is awesome for the price.
- The quality of the rx-v685 receiver is very impressive.
- The manual that comes in the box is truly inadequate for the inexperienced.
- This is my second yamaha receiver, i’m very happy with the quality, i needed the upgrade because of a new 4k tv.
- The only reason why i gave it four stars for sound quality is because i thought it would be louder then my previous unit.
- Awesome, yamaha has never let me down, and getting it for the sale price was a bonus
- Very easy to set up & awsome sound!
- I tried using a soundbar system but got poor results.
- This is replacing a 12-year-old yamaha surroundsound unit.
- Great product, work great with my surround sound
- I’m a home theater enthusiast and only buy Yamaha. The HDMI switching component went out in my rx-v1700 but it served me 12 yea… Read More
3. Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver
- Connect with any hd/ultra hd tv, subwoofer, blu-ray player & turntable for incredible stereo sound – USB, 11 HDMI ports (8 In/ 3 Out) with HDCP 2.3 processing, Digital In, Phono input & Network support with a range of wireless connections
- Unmatched 3d realism for your home theater system – Immersive surround sound with Auro-3D, IMAX Enhanced, DTS Virtual:X & Dolby Atmos, & crisp, clean picture with advanced video processing – 4K & new 8K pass-through – bring movies & music to life
- Award-winning on-screen setup assistant provides simple, clear instructions to connect your TV, & Audyssey MultEQ XT32 (with 2 preset options) that accurately calibrates all speakers in your home setup & tunes the AVR for an optimal listening experience
- Enjoy high quality 3D audio & video knowing that AVR-X4700H IS 8K ready when you are. This high-power amplifier capable of 11.2 channel processing allows to build your choice of speaker configuration To meet your exclusive entertainment needs
- Extend the reach of your music to any room in the house via Wi-Fi, airplay 2 or bluetooth with heos multi-room wireless speakers like the Denon Home series, without any extra hardware. Get Hi-Fi audio around your home with Pandora, Spotify, TuneIn & more
- Full voice control compatibility with amazon alexa so you can adjust the volume, change tracks & switch inputs absolutely hands-free. Also works with Google Assistant, Apple Siri & integrates with home-automation systems like Josh.ai & Control4 SDPP
- Enjoy the most advanced video technology available with Dynamic HDR and HDR10+. This 9.2 channel receiver delivers clarity, contrast & color, & Quick Media Switching eliminates video delay
- Next gen gaming – Enjoy a smooth, lag-free gaming experience with spectacular imaging, reduced lag & frame tearing with 4K/120Hz pass-through, Variable Refresh Rate (VRR), Quick Frame Transport (QFT), and Auto Low Latency Mode (ALLM)
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Denon Avr X4700h Ultra Channel Receiver easily gets the award of Best 72 Home Theater Receiver Under 100$.
4. Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth
- Bluetooth for wireless connectivity.Rated Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven)- 100 W (8 ohms, 0.9% THD). Rated Output Power (20Hz-20kHz, 2ch driven)- 70 W (8 ohms, 0.09% THD). Maximum Effective Output Power (1kHz, 1ch driven) (JEITA)- 145 W (6 ohms, 10% THD)
- HDMI 2.1 with HDCP 2.2 (4-in/1-out)
- YPAO auto-calibration technology for ideal sound,Exclusive Yamaha CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging
- Providing complete compatibility with the latest HDMI standards, this AV receiver delivers transmission of 4K video at 60 frames/second pass-through. It also supports HDR (high dynamic range) Video including Dolby Vision and Hybrid Log-Gamma which provides incredible contrast, smooth tone and rich, bright colors
- 5.1-Channel powerful surround sound
- 4K Ultra HD support, HDR10, Dolby vision, hybrid log-gamma and BT.2020
Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about 72 Home Theater Receiver is that even though Yamaha Rx V385 5 1 Channel Receiver Bluetooth is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Overall, i’m very satisfied with the yamaha rx-v385.
- I was quite surprised at how great the sound quality was.
- The sound is good but greatly affected by the quality of speakers the buyer is using.
- It’s a very high quality product except for the bluetooth does not find your signal at all
- 8mhz dsd64 which is still great considering the price.
- And this yamaha gives me exactly what i need, at an excellent price.
- For the price i doubt you can find better.
- Building a decent home theatre does not have cost you a fortune.
- The automatic speaker calibration that this receiver comes was fast & easy.
- I contemplated for several weeks before i finally decided on the rxv385.
- The best feature is that straight out of the box everything seemed to work without doing a whole lot of setup.
- Have used a soundbar for the past few years but finally decided to jump back on a detecated surround system.
- I do own a yamaha bluray and an giant yamaha motorcyle.
- Just replaced a marantz sr 6010 that was nothing but trouble from the start.
- Bluetooth playback is alright, music enhancer does a noticible job of cleaning the music a bit, nothing extreme but does add a … Read More
- Very nice Home Theater receiver
- Hey….this stuff is complicated and takes some study…to choose an AV Receiver, TV, Speakers, etc…etc..etc.. I do own a Yam… Read More
5. Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier Microphone
- Siren alarm function: The compact desktop audio source system features integrated button activated siren alarm function which can be used for emergency situations and for capturing the crowd’s attention during a presentation or public announcement
- Bluetooth-compatible: the small Professional integrated indoor public address receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works w/ today’s latest devices including iPhone, iPad, smart phone, computer W/ hassle-free receiver pairing
- controls: This mini multi source 2-channel compact pa receiver box features front panel button control center and digital LCD display. Has crisp buttons, independent audio channel Rotary volume adjustment and also LED Audio output indicator lights
- 300 watt power: the PYLE dual Channel pa amplifier gives your entertainment or PA system a boost! Provides convenient microphone and speaker control with Quick connect speaker terminals. Supports speakers W/ 4-16 ohm impedance
- 7 inputs: The public address amp Supports MP3 digital Audio file playback via USB flash port and SD memory card slot. It also features aux 3. 5mm input, 2 ¼” microphone input jacks, FM radio Antenna input and optional 12V DC power input terminals
If you are buying a 72 Home Theater Receiver for the first time, then you should have Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier Microphone. It has fewer features when you make 72 Home Theater Receiver comparisons of Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier Microphone with any other 72 Home Theater Receiver but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a 72 Home Theater Receiver, grab any 72 Home Theater Receiver but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier Microphone
6. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver
Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Wireless Bluetooth Karaoke Amplifier – 300 Watts 2 Channeldigital Home Audio PA Receiver System 2 Microphone Input Control, FM Radio, USB,12 Volt Power Option – Pyle PFA600BU which have been in market longer than anyone. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of 72 Home Theater Receiver in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a 72 Home Theater Receiver and it could be any of the high value 72 Home Theater Receiver, chances are that would be much costlier than Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver. Onkyo Tx Sr393 5 2 Channel Receiver will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770
- HD-Digital Cinema Sound for theater experience, Quick speaker set up with automatic calibration, DSD decoding thru HDMI
- Lossless quality surround sound with DTS-HD and Dolby TrueHD audio.Power Consumption (Standby Mode): 0.3 W
- Front surround sound technology, Bluetooth and NFC for easy wireless streaming, USB connection for music playback
- Exceptional, 7.2 Channel x 145W sound and build quality, 4 HDMI Inputs / 1 Output with HDCP2.2 compatibility, Supports 4K 60p 4:4:4 / HDR for true 4K quality
- NOTE: Check UserGuide on Technical Specification before use
Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 is another one which falls under 72 Home Theater Receiver for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of 72 Home Theater Receiver and that is what has revived them. Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Sony Channel Theater Receiver Strdh770 is amazing features.
- Great calibration quality with push button setup.
- I am very happy with this unit.
- Bottom line up front: i’m very happy with the unit for the price i paid for it.
- Sound did impeove with the full range speakers.
- It works fine and the price was right.
- Receiver came relatively fast, there were some damages through shipping but customer service was amazing they helped figure eve… Read More
- You have to unplug the firestick, power the fire stick off, then plug the firestick back in and give it power.
- There was almost nothing to program; everything worked perfectly right out of the box.
- However, recently when i upgraded the center channel to a nht supercenter, upgraded the front speakers to pioneer sb-fs51s towe… Read More
- Typically though there is little need to go into the menus after you’ve configured it.
- Great Price Fast Shipping Thanks
- It’s great overall. Some issues with connectivity and menu/set up. Other than that it’s great!
- Review after 3 months of use.Bottom Line Up Front: I’m very happy with the unit for the price I paid for it. Sound is clean and… Read More
8. 5 2 Channel Hi Fi Bluetooth Stereo Amplifier
- Bluetooth-compatible: the professional integrated high powered stereo receiver is equipped w/ Bluetooth wireless music streaming. Works with today’s latest devices including smart phones, iPhone, iPad and computers with hassle-free receiver pairing
- 5. 2 Channel: the Pyle 5. 2 Channel hi-fi home theater receiver is perfect for your home entertainment system. Gives you 1000 watts peak power to be used for speakers and subwoofers W/ 4-16 ohms impedance, lets you enjoy high quality amplified audio
- 4K UHD TV support: the AV digital amp box is equipped w/ 4K Ultra HD TV, 3D and Blu-ray video pass-through support W/ dedicated RCA subwoofer output. Connect and stream Audio/video from external devices via USB, RCA, 3 HDMI, optical/digital Audio
- Eq controls: the home amplifier with Bluetooth has 2 ¼” mic inputs with independent input source selection. Equipped w/ next Gen Audio DSP sound processing technology and controls for echo, bass, treble, microphone and volume adjustments
- Digital LCD display: The home theater surround sound receiver System has a built-in LCD display and AM/FM radio. Features front panel control center and integrated over current, short circuit and over voltage protection. Includes remote control
9. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver
- DTS:X/DTS Neural:X Upmixing: DTS:X is the next-generation audio codec from DTS that leverages object-based audio to enable new immersive and interactive audio experiences.
- Dolby Atmos/Dolby Surround Upmixing: The VSX-LX104 is compatible with 5.2.2ch configuration of the latest theater sound platform, Dolby Atmos.
- Remote Controller
- Next Generation Video Standard Ready: The VSX-LX104 supports pass-through for HDR10, HLG (Hybrid Log-Gamma), and Dolby Vision signals.
- Works with SONOS: By connecting the VSX-LX104 to Sonos Connect, you can play any music or audio source on your Sonos app.
- MCACC Auto Room Tuning: With the custom microphone, the system automatically compensates for differences in speaker size, level and distance, and equalizes response.
Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver which falls into premium category but Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiveris specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of 72 Home Theater Receiver available in the market today. Pioneer Vsx Lx104 7 2 Ch Network Receiver was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best 72 Home Theater Receiver to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth
- S-FORCE PRO front surround sound, Dolby TrueHD and dts HD Enhanced Audio Codecs
- Low-profile design (5 ¼” tall) fits easily into conventional AV cabinet
- HDMI 4-in/1-out with Audio Return Channel
- In the box: Remote (RMT-AA401U), Batteries, FM antenna, Calibration mic (mono)
- 4K HDR, Dolby Vision compatibility with HDCP 2.2 support
- Built-in Bluetooth lets you wirelessly stream from other Bluetooth devices
- FM Radio with 30-station presets: Full-size (1/4″) headphone jack. 4 Stereo RCA audio inputs, 2 digital audio outputs (1 optical and 1 coaxial)
- 5.2 Ch x 145W per channel (6ohms, 1kHz, 1ch THD 0.9%)
Last but not the least, if you haven’t liked any of the 72 Home Theater Receiver yet, then Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth is your choice. It is another one which is Best 72 Home Theater Receiver Under 100$ and 72 Home Theater Receiver comparison have showed it has ranked best in past based solely on its features. Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth offers best features and although it does not have, Sony STRDH590 5.2 multi-channel 4k HDR AV Receiver with Bluetooth’s feature is unbeatable. We would recommend you to go ahead with this if you want an all rounder Best 72 Home Theater Receiver Under 100$
- I have had it operational for 2 months now and am still very pleased with the purchase.
- This was added to my sony bravia tv, it has great sound and runs cool but for some unknown (and well documented) reason it turn… Read More
- Expect the quality to be equal to the price the item.
- Other than that i am perfectly happy with the quality, performance and price of this receiver.
- My grandson is as happy as a pig in the wallo.
- I just purchased this sony receiver, along with sony’s recommended 145 watt speakers (center, front, and rear) and 10active sub.
- It’s a decent reciever for the price.
- It’s a sony so a reliable name brand.
- replaced old Sony tuner amp that was giving me problems.
- For the first few months, I was becoming dissatisfied with the Sony receiver. I hooked it up as follows: Sat Receiver (Dish),… Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.