864 reviews analysed
1. CARSC Hand Held Vacuum Pump Tester Kit with Adapter and Case is Suitable for Automotive Vacuum Gauge and Brake Exhaust Kit (Blue)
- Multifunctional: The Vacuum Pump/Brake Bleeder is a multi-functional vacuum pump that is used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations. By using some of the included accessory caps and fittings it can also be used as a brake bleeder.
- Tester: Cushioned pistol grip handle with vacuum gauge, simple operation, gauge range 0-30 inches Hg, 0-760 mm Hg.
- Complete kit includes accessories for both brake bleeding and automotive diagnosis. Vacuum pump set can test and diagnose a wide varity of parts and common systems on any vehicle.
- Easy to use: Easily bleed brakes by yourself. Coming with a carrying bag, made by high quality material, and easy to carry.
- 3 month limited warranty.
High Quality Car Auto Hand Held Vacuum Pistol Pump Brake Bleeder Adaptor Fluid Reservoir Tester Kit 2 in 1 Tool KitsSPECIFICATIONS: Condition: 100% brand new Material: Alloy steel, plastics, rubberWeight: 1.04kgDimension of case: 13.5*8.7*2 inch / 34.3*22*5 cmPressure range: 0-30inHg, 0-760mmHgPACKAGE INCLUED:_1 x vacuum pump/brake bleeder with vacuum gauge_1 x reservoir jar & 2 x lids_1 x “T” hose connector_1 x straight hose connector_1 x universal cup adapter_1 x blow mold case_1 x user manual_2 x 24″ vacuum hoses_2 x 3″ vacuum hoses2 x tapered hose adapters_3 x brake bleeder valve adaptersNOTE:Do not use the vacuum pump to siphon liquid Damage to the internal chamber will result in seals
2. Copap 16PCS Brake Bleeder & Vacuum Pump Test Tuner Tool Kit Hand Held Vacuum Gauge for Car & Truck
- The material of mirror is pressureproof stalinite
- Equipped with vacuum gauge, easy to read out the pressure, Pressure range: 0-30in Hg, 0-760 mm Hg.
- Handheld vacuum pump is easy to bleed your car brakes by yourself.
- Easy to store and protect the tester
- Includes different adapters for all vehicles
3. OEMTOOLS 24444 5 Adapters Cooling System Refiller Kit
- Quickly Refills Cooling System and Eliminates Trapped Air
- Performs Vacuum Leak Tests on the Cooling System
- Helps Prevent Comebacks and the Threat of Engine Damage
- Five Additional Bushings and Tapered Cone Adapter to Cover Most Vehicle Cooling Systems
- Universal Adapter Forms an Airtight Seal With Most Radiator and Coolant Bottle Necks. No Custom Adapters Required
- Comes in Sturdy Blow Mold Storage Case
4. Motive Products 1107 Adapter
5. Actron CP9690 Elite AutoScanner Kit Enhanced OBD I and OBD II Scan Tool for all 1996 and newer and select 1984-95 vehicles
- Reads engine Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) on ALL 1996 & newer import/domestic vehicles sold in the USA (OBD II & CAN), 1994-95 OBD II vehicles, and 1984-95 GM, Ford, Chysler & Toyota OBD I vehicles
- Includes CodeConnect, a comprehensive database of over 26 million reported and verified fixes for the DTCs that cause check engine, ABS, and Airbag warning lights to illuminate
- ABS and Airbag codes and definitions for most 1996-2015 GM, Ford, Chrysler, Toyota, Honda, Nissan, and Hyundai vehicles
- ODI/OBDII LIVE real-time data lets you view, record, & playback vehicle sensor, switch, & relay inputs while the engine is running – more than 300 possible data PIDs available depending on vehicle
- Read and display: MIL status, all available I/M Monitors (emissions), pending DTCs, freeze frame data (snapshot of vehicle data at the time of the fault)
- read and erase DTCs
- Includes: 3.5″ color display
- OBD II, 6′ extension, & cigarette lighter cables
- OBD I cables: GM ALDL, Ford MCU/EEC-IV, Chrysler SCI, Toyota round & rectangular
- trilingual manual: soft storage case
The CP9690 Trilingual Elite AutoScanner Pro offers advanced do-it-yourselfers and technicians features they asked for in a scan tool. Enhanced features include the ability to read manufacturer specific DTCs, graph engine data, record and playback stored vehicle information and the ability to print the information through a PC. This tool with CodeConnect, ABS and Airbag display not just the DTC, but also helps prioritize troubleshooting with the top reported fixes specific to the vehicle’s make, model, year and engine. At the touch of the CodeConnect hot key you connect with the most probable solution to the problem. CodeConnect is a comprehensive database of over 26 million verified fixes for the DTCs that cause the check engine light to illuminate. These actual vehicle fixes have been reported and then verified by our team of ASE certified technicians. CodeConnect information takes vehicle repairs to another level for do-it-yourselfers and technicians alike. (Code Connect data in English only) New features added to this tool include a color LCD screen, updated vehicle coverage through 2013, CodeConnect with 26 million experience based fixes, oil light and battery reset options, GM DTC status, supports 5 previous vehicle searches, quick test, code criteria, battery and alternator charging system monitor, dual PID graph and hands free vehicle link. The CP9680 is field updateable via the USB port and has the option of using battery power. Every Actron Scan tool and code reader incorporates CAN and patented TrueLink Technology which guarantees the tool will link to and communicate with every OBD II compliant (1996 and newer) vehicle assuring the user of fast and accurate diagnostic output, the key ingredient to an effective repair. The CP9690 also includes OBD I cables for 1984-1995 GM, Ford, Chrysler and Toyota vehicles and reads engine data for both OBD II and OBD I vehicles. In order for CodeConnect to work, you must select your specific vehicle during vehicle selection
6. Motive Products 1118 Fits Late Model GM Vehicles
Round Aluminum three-tab adapter for Power Bleeder fits late model GM vehicles (most 1992 and later). Ford 3 prong during and after MY2005.
7. TruePower 20-2088 2 in1 Brake Bleeder Bleeding and Vacuum Pump Tester Kit Professional Automotive, 1 Pack
- Excellent handheld vacuum pump tester and Brake bleeder kit
- Test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations
- Easy installation, operation and simple pressure readout. Easy carrying and storage with the blow mold case
- Made by high quality material (alloy Steel, plastics, rubber), durable and rugged
- Bleed your brakes by yourself without any mess, works with all vehicles and models
The vacuum pump/brake Bleeder is a multi-functional vacuum pump that used to test a variety of essential vehicle settings and operations. By using some of the included accessory caps and fittings, it can also be used as a brake Bleeder.
8. Motive Products 1810 Bottle
Catch Bottle kit for brake bleeding, includes (1) 500ml bottle with tubing to attach to bleed valve on calipers.
9. Motive Products 1130 Adapter
Boat Trailer Adapter. Designed to press fit into the 3/4″ tops of the reservoirs recessed in the tongues of Marine trailers.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Craftsman Brake Bleeder Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!