We spent many hours on research to finding dell adapter usb, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best dell adapter usb, you should not miss this article. dell adapter usb coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 9 dell adapter usb by our suggestions
884 reviews analysed
1. Adapter USB-C to USB-A 3.0
- Dell USB C to USB a 3.0 adapter – color: black
- Connector a (from) 24 pin USB-C – male: connector B (to) 9 pin USB Type a – Female
- Length: 5.2 in
- color Black
- Super speed transfer: Supports transfer speeds up to 5Gbps. Fill your phone/ tablet with HD movies and songs in seconds.
- Model: DBQBJBC054 p/n: 470-ABNE 5RMND YYG9W
Connect your USB-C computer to USB-A 3.0 devices
With the Dell USB-C to USB-A 3.0 adapter you can connect your computer with USB-C port to standard, newly released, USB-A 3.0 devices and accessories.
Synch your legacy computer with new devices
The Dell Adapter USB-C to USB-A 3.0 is the perfect solution for synching data and charging between your legacy computer and the latest tablets, smartphones and other devices.
Easy to use
Simply plug the USB-C end of the adapter into your computer’s USB-C port. Then connect your USB-A 3.0 camera, smartphone, tablet device or other device. Plus, you can also connect a USB cable to charge your smartphone or tablet.
USB 3.0 Gen 1
2. Dell Adapter-USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 (DA200)
- Connections: 1x HDMI
- 1x VGA
- 1x USB 3.0
- 1x Gigabit Ethernet.
- Compatibility: Inspiron 13 7368 2-in-1, 15 7569 2-in-1, 17 7778 2-in-1
- Latitude 7370
- Precision Mobile Workstation 5520
- XPS 12 (9250). See Description for full compatibility list.
- Device Type: External Video Adapter. Bus Type: USB-C.
- Enclosure Color: Black.
- What’s in the box: Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0
The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 connects your mobile computer to an external display with your choice of HDMI or VGA outputs. Replaces need for multiple adapters: The compact Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 offers a plug-and-play solution for connecting your laptop or notebook to an external display and other essential devices. The adapter also features an Ethernet port, which means it can replace as many as three dongles to save you space on your desk and in your bag. Onboard USB 3.0 means you still have an open port to connect with USB peripherals. Choose from VGA or HDMI video output: Choose from available VGA and HDMI ports to connect your mobile computer to an external monitor. The Dell Adapter gives you the flexibility to use a wide variety of monitors to expand your desktop and stay productive while managing multiple applications. Ethernet port connects to wired networks: The Dell Adapter – USB-C to HDMI/VGA/Ethernet/USB 3.0 lets you connect to wired networks via an Ethernet port when needed. This ensures you can connect to the Internet and stay productive in virtually any environment. USB 3.0 port lets you connect to more peripherals: With the Dell Adapter you can add productivity options without sacrificing USB connectivity. Using the included USB 3.0 port, you’re free to connect to a range of everyday peripherals, such as printers, scanners, and external hard drives. This product is compatible with the following systems: XPS 12 (9250); Latitude 7275; Latitude 11 (5175); Latitude 7370; Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme 7214; Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme 7414; Latitude 14 Rugged 5414; Inspiron 13 7000 Series (7368); Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7569); Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7778); Latitude 5280; Latitude 5480; Latitude 5580; XPS 9365; Precision 5520; Latitude 7280; Precision 3520; Latitude 7480; OptiPlex AIO 7450; OptiPlex 7050 MFF; OptiPlex 7050 SFF; OptiPlex 7050 MT; Latitude 5285 2-in-1; Precision 7520; Latitude 5289 2-in-1
3. Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter (DA300)
- Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz via DP or HDMI port and enjoy a crisp and clear view without compromising on performance. Supports single display at a time.
- The only USB-C adapter with in-built Cable management and a round, coaxial cable that offers a reliable connection with enhanced signal integrity.
- Small and round-shaped, the compact adapter fits neatly in your bag, while the concealed cable can be extended or retracted by rotating the top and bottom cover of the adapter, for easy storage.
- Easy to use, the adapter is ready to go when you plug it in – no installation of external drivers is necessary. Pair your adapter with Dell systems to enjoy business Class features.
- Usb-a and USB-C downstream Ports also offer fast data transfer rates.
Featuring the widest variety of port options available including HDMI, DP, VGA, Ethernet, USB-C and USB-A, this Dell USB-C Mobile Adapter – DA300 offers seamless video, network and data connectivity, in a neat, compact design. Connect to 4K displays at 60Hz for crisp, clear resolution without compromising on performance. The USB-C and USB-A downstream ports let you connect other supported peripherals and enjoy faster file transfers with SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps data transfer speeds. The innovatively designed adapter fits neatly in your bag and features a concealed cable for tidy storage. A longer coaxial cable allows for greater flexibility to work with various form factors from clamshells to 2-in-1s to detachables, providing enhanced and reliable signal quality. Simply plug it in and you’re ready to go – no driver installation necessary. Works best with Dell systems and supports Dell Business Class features.
4. DELL USB 3.0 to Network Adapter Cable
Dell USB 3.0 to Gigabit Ethernet Dongle DBJBCBC064 Bin: SF
5. Dell USB 3.0 Ultra HD/4K Triple Display Docking Station (D3100)
- 2 x USB 2.0 – 4 pin USB Type A, 1 x Headphone input and output 3.5mm
- 3 x SuperSpeed USB 3.0 – 9 pin USB Type A, 1 x network – RJ-45. Designed for Inspiron 15 7567 Gaming, 5459
- Latitude 13 7350, 3350, E5270, E5460, E5470, E5570, E7270, E7470
- XPS 13 (9343)
- 1 x display / video – DisplayPort output – 20 pin DisplayPort, Super Speed cable
- 2 x display / video – HDMI – 19 pin HDMI Type A, 1x HDMI-DVI Adapter included
- Allow for a triple monitor setup, see compatible Dell Models in the Description
Full HD displays. The Dell Docking Station allows you to spread out your desktop on up to three external displays, increasing productivity and making it easier to manage multiple applications.Compatible with Latitude 3330,Latitude E6540,Latitude E6440,Precision M3800,Latitude 3340,Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5547),Inspiron 14 5000 Series (5447),Inspiron 15 3000 Series (3542),Inspiron 17 5000 Series (5748),Inspiron 15 3000 Series (3541),Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3442),Inspiron 15R (5545),Inspiron 13 (7347),Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5542),Latitude E5250,Latitude E5450,Latitude E5550,Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7547),Latitude 14 Rugged 5404,Latitude 7350,Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3443),Inspiron 15 3000 Series (3543),Latitude 3450,Latitude E7250,Latitude E7450,Latitude 3550,XPS 13 (9343),Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3451),Inspiron 17 5000 Series (5749),Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5548),Inspiron 7348,Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7548),Inspiron 15 3000 Series (3551),Latitude 3150,Inspiron 15 3000 Series (3558),Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3458),Inspiron 14 5000 Series (5458),Inspiron 5558,Inspiron 5551,Vostro 3558,Vostro 14 (3458),Inspiron 7558,Inspiron 5755,Inspiron 5758,Inspiron 5555,Latitude 3160,Inspiron 3552,Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3452),Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5552),Latitude 3570,Inspiron 14 5000 Series (5459),Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5559),Inspiron 17 5000 Series (5759),Inspiron 11 3000 Series (3153),Inspiron 13 7000 series (7353),Inspiron 13 7000 series (7359),Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7568),Inspiron 11 3000 Series (3158),Inspiron 7559,Vostro 3459,Vostro 3559,XPS 13 (9350),XPS 15 (9550),XPS 12 (9250),Latitude E5470,Latitude E5570,Latitude E7270,Latitude E5270,Inspiron 15 3000 Series (3559),Latitude 3470,Latitude 7275,Latitude E7470,Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5568),Inspiron 13,7000 Series (7368),Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7569),Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7778),Vostro 3549,Vostro 3449. Inspiron 14 (1440) , Inspiron 14 (1464) , Inspiron 14 (3437) Inspiron 14 (N4050) , Inspiron 14 3000 Series (3421) , Inspiron 14 7000 Series (7437) Inspiron 15 (1525) , Inspiron 15 (1526) , Inspiron 15 (1545) Inspiron 15 (1564) , Inspiron 15 (3520) , Inspiron 15 (3521) Inspiron 15 (3537) , Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5565) , Inspiron 15 5000 Series (5567) , Inspiron 15 7000 Series (7537) Inspiron 17 (1750) Inspiron 17 (1764) Inspiron 17 (3721) Inspiron 17 (3737) Inspiron 17 5000 Series (5767) Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7737) Inspiron 17 7000 Series (7746) Latitude 12 Rugged Extreme 7214 Latitude 14 Rugged Extreme 7414 Latitude 3379 Venue 11 Pro (7140)
6. Dell Adaptor USB-C To Ethernet, DBQBCBC064 (PXE Boot)
- Connectors: USB-C (male) on one end and an Ethernet RJ-45 (female) on the other.
- Features: built-in driver for easy setup
- Compact size offers easy portability
- Link Speed: Gigabit
- enables PXE Boot on devices lacking on-board Ethernet (as long as they have USB-C port)
- allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.
The Dell Adapter- USB-C to Ethernet (PXE Boot)
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your computer, tablet, laptop
- The adapter is fitted with a USB-C on one end and an RJ-45 on the other.
- supports up to Gigabit Ethernet data speeds, so you can enjoy faster streaming of online content.
- contains a built-in driver for easy setup, eliminating the need to install drivers from a CD or download them from another source.
- converts USB-C to Ethernet For faster streaming and network connectivity
- enables you to add an Ethernet port using an existing USB-C input on your laptop or tablet or desktop.
- A handy addition for users looking to expand or add networks, the adapter lets you establish a new connection or connect to another network without requiring a router or switch.
- Ethernet adapter enables connectivity:
- This simple, innovative Ethernet adapter from Dell allows you to extend your device’s bandwidth by establishing a new Internet connection.
- As long as your device is equipped with a USB-C input, this compact adapter ensures seamless results.
- Best of all: it doesn’t require replacing or adding a new network card. Use it to add another network, connect with another computer and enjoy videos and other streaming content faster.
- The adapter saves you time by automatically prompting you to install the driver when you plug it in for the first time.
- Compact size offers easy portability This small, lightweight adapter is easy to use and keep handy.
7. Dell WD19TB Thunderbolt Docking Station with 180W AC Power Adapter (130W Power Delivery)
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3. 1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1 with power Share), 1x combo Audio/headset, 1x audio out.
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1. 4, 1x HDMI 2. 0B, 1x USB-C multifunction DisplayPort, 2x USB-A 3. 1 (Gen 1), 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45, 1x Thunderbolt 3.
- Power: power adapter 180 Watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz).
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 8. 1 in x 3. 5 in x 1. 1 in. Weight: 20. 63 oz.
- See description for important compatibility information.
Dell Thunderbolt Dock — WD19TB. Compatibility: Latitude 3301; Latitude 3390 2-in-1; Latitude 3400; Latitude 3490; Latitude 3500; Latitude 3590. Compatible and Recommended: Latitude 5280; Latitude 5285; Latitude 5289; Latitude 5290; Latitude 5290 2-in-1; Latitude 5300; Latitude 5300 2-in-1; Latitude 5400; Latitude 5401; Latitude 5480; Latitude 5490; Latitude 5491; Latitude 5500; Latitude 5501; Latitude 5580; Latitude 5590; Latitude 5591; Latitude 7200 2-in-1; Latitude 7280; Latitude 7285; Latitude 7300; Latitude 7380; Latitude 7389; Latitude 7390; Latitude 7390 2-in-1; Latitude 7400; Latitude 7400 2-in-1; Latitude 7480; Latitude 7490; Precision 3520; Precision 3530; Precision 3540; Precision 3541; Precision 5520; Precision 5530; Precision 5530 2-in-1; Precision 5540; Precision 7520*; Precision 7530*; Precision 7540*; Precision 7720*; Precision 7730*; Precision 7740*; Rugged 5420; Rugged 5424; Rugged 7424; XPS 9360; XPS 9365; XPS 9370; XPS 9380; XPS 9530; XPS 9560; XPS 9570; XPS 9575. (*Precision 7520/7530/7540/7720/7730/7740 require more power than 130W, so when docked with the Dell Dock WD19 (130W/180W) or Dell Thunderbolt Dock WD19TB, the workstation power adapter needs to be plugged in for optimal operation. For the best experience with Precision 7530/7540 or 7730/7740, choose the Dell Performance Dock WD19DC which comes with a dual USB-C connector that provides up to 210W power delivery, so you no longer need an additional power adapter). Boost your PC’s power with ExpressCharge Boost on the world’s most powerful and first modular Thunderbolt dock with a future-ready design.
8. Dell WD19 130W Docking Station (with 90W Power Delivery) USB-C, HDMI, Dual DisplayPort, Black
- Ports: 1x USB-C 3.1 (Gen 2), 1x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1 with PowerShare), 2x USB-A 3.1 (Gen 1), 1x combo Audio/ headset, 1x audio Out
- Ports: 2x DisplayPort 1.4, 1x HDMI 2.0B, 1x USB-C Multifunction DisplayPort, 1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ45
- Power: power adapter 130 watt AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz). docking interface: USB-C
- Dimensions: 8.1 x 3.5 x 1.1 inches. Weight: 20.63 oz
- See description for important compatibility information
Dell dock – WD19 130W. Boost your PC’s power on the world’s most powerful and first modular USB-C dock with a future-ready design. Recommended and compatible systems: Latitude Series: 3301, 3390, 3400, 3490, 3500, 3590, 5280, 5285, 5290, 5300, 5400, 5401, 5480, 5490, 5500, 5501, 5580, 5590, 7200, 7280, 7285, 7300, 7380, 7389, 7390, 7400, 7480, 7490. Rugged Series: 5420, 5424, 7424. Xps series: 9360, 9365, 9370, 9380. Note: This docking station includes a 130W power adapter, but only delivers 90W of power to the laptop due to the power requirements of the dock itself. Built for the future. Mix and match: evolve as your needs change with our most versatile dock. The future-ready design lets you swap out modules with ease If you need to do field replacements or upgrade your systems. Ultimate connectivity: USB-C connectivity makes it easier than ever to deliver power, data, audio and video in one convenient cable, No matter what system You use. Clean and clutter-free: stay productive by mounting your dock behind your monitor or under your desk with the optional, secure VESA mount, that offers Complete flexibility With the built-in one-meter cable. Information in a flash: with data transfer speeds of up to 10gbps, you can stay productive when connected to all your devices. Optimize your workspace. Smooth and seamless: work without disruptions utilizing a single firmware on our most manageable docks ever. Plus, with Dell Client command Suite and Microsoft system Center configuration Manager, you can quickly and easily update your firmware without rebooting your dock. Secure Manageability: keep your information safe with Mac address pass-thru and remote port-disablement. Plus, with features like PXE Boot, wake-on-lan and more, It’s easier than ever to stay.
9. Dell Adapter – DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 (4K)
- Uncompromising view on the big screen with Ultra HD (4K) support the adapter supports up to Ultra HD (4K) at 60 Hz, so you can experience incredible screen clarity while viewing your favorite 4K videos, playing games or making presentations on a large display.
- Highly portable with a compact and lightweight design bring the adapter with you wherever your busy day takes you. Its compact and lightweight design makes it easy to carry around. Just throw it in your bag and head off to your next destination.
- Get started right away with plug & play with the added convenience of plug & play, you won’t have to waste time trying to get your display set up. Simply connect the adapter from the DisplayPort on your PC to the HDMI input on your monitor, projector or HDTV, and get started right away.
- Compatibility Compatible with Dell platforms and backward compatible with all older versions of HDMI Compliant monitors, projectors and HDTVs
- Supported resolution: 3840 x 2160
Connect with up to 4K resolution displays
with the Dell adapter – DisplayPort to HDMI 2.0 (4K) you can connect your PC’s DisplayPort to 4K displays with an HDMI input without compromising on picture quality. Enjoy a seamless connection between PCs with DisplayPort and with multiple versions of HDMI (versions 1.2, 1.4 and 2.0) -compliant monitors, Projectors and HD TVs.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dell Adapter Usb for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!