913 reviews analysed
1. Mityvac 7400 7.3 Liter Fluid Evacuator
- Evacuates all kinds of fluids including engine oil, transmission fluids, gear oil, coolant, and brake fluid
- Large 1.9 gallon reservoir (7.3 liters) hand operated pump for the big jobs
- Includes 5 feet of flex hose and two dipstick hoses
- Features polyethylene construction and will not rust or corrode for durability
- Quick-drain pour spout
Mityvac 7.3 liter fluid evacuator features stiffening ribs for added durability. The redesigned pump handle is stronger for heavy use and longer tool life. A larger base prevents the chance of tipping and spills in shop.
2. Oil Change Pump Extractor, 12v 60w Oil Extractor Pump Oil Pump Extractor, Diesel Fluid Scavenge Suction Oil Transfer Pump for Changing Oil, Oil Change Pump for Boat, Tubes, Truck, RV, ATV, Riding Mowe
- QUICK AND CLEAN OIL CHANGES – Transfer pump for changing oil. Extracting Motor Oil From Your Vehicle Without Mess & Specialized Tools Extract The Oil from Your Car, Motorcycle, Scooter, Marine, Quad Bike, Truck, Boat, Forklift, Generator, Tractor, riding mower, snowmower Etc Siphon & Transfer Diesel To Cars, Trucks, Ships, Boats, Tractors, Farm Machinery, Plant Equipment Etc.
- ENGINE OIL CHANGE MADE EASY! – The 12v oil extractor pump are very easy to use and makes a top down oil change so easy. Pumps oil out throw dip stick, no need to lay under your car. Ideal oil change pump extractor equipment for quick and clean oil-changes. The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore. Simple On/Off Power Switch, easy to use. Great for a quick oil change.
- FOR DIFFERENTIAL FLUID AND TRANSMISSION FLUID – This high efficient self-priming oil extractor pump is easy to pump various fluids and oils. You just need to place the inlet/outlet hoses at the appropriate positions, connect the power clamps to the car battery and press the button. This process is very simple and you can often do it by yourself to ensure your engine runs smoothly.
- PROFESSIONAL OIL CLEANING TOOL – The oil transfer pump is NOT suitable for gasoline/petrol. Do not use this fluid oil change pump to extract water, gearbox oil or easy flammable liquids (fuel, petrol etc). Suitable for extracting oil, diesel etc from a vehicle, (never use for petrol), greatly to help your oil-cleaning task, saving time.
- 100% CUSTOMER SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – 1MANNEW OIL CHANGE PUMP EXTRACTOR – 12 Volt / 5 Amp DC Motor.Ideal Transfer Pump for your quick and clean oil-changes.The oil will simply draw out the motor through the oil dipstick bore
- If you are not satisfied with engine oil extractor pump, feel free to contact us for solutions.
EXCELLENT 12V MOTOR OIL DIESEL EXTRACTOR SCAVENGE SUCTION TRANSFER CHANGE PUMP
NO MORE JACKING OF VEHICLES OR REMOVING DRAIN PLUGS.
Works Quickly For Pumping Out Motor Oil
Great value for a simple, low-cost pump for ocassionally transferring automotive fluids such as automatic transmission fluid and differential gear oil.
The oil suction pump extractor worked very well to pump out old fluid and then pump in new fluid in an automatic transmission — much easier than using a manual hand pump.
Best Sucker Of Oil
This electric pump can be used to “draw” and “push” fluids, depending on which side of the pump (input or output) you connect the hose.
Material: Plastic & Aluminium
Color: Black, Yellow
Input Voltage: DC 12V
Motor Oil (40-60 degrees) Flow Rate: approx. 1L / min
Diesel Flow Rate: approx. 250L / Hour
Inlet Hose Length: approx. 155cm/61”
Inlet Hose Outer Diameter: 6mm/0.236”
Inlet Hose Inner Diameter: 4mm/0.157”
Outlet Hose Length: approx. 124.5cm/49”
Outlet Hose Outer diameter: 12mm/0.472”
Outlet Hose Inner Diameter: 10mm/0.39”
Line Length: approx. 71cm/28”
Package Weight: approx. 1070g
1 x oil change pump extractor
1 x Outlet Hose
1 x Inlet Hose
2 x Hose Clamps
2 x Battery Clam
3. Lotyes Oil Change Pump Extractor, DC 12V 60W Diesel Fluid Oil Quick Extract Transfer Pump Scavenge Suction Kit for Car, Boat, Motorbike, Truck, RV, ATV and Other Vehicles
- Efficient Extraction Pump: To pump your motor oil properly, please start the vehicle to heat up the oil (to 40~60 degrees)about 15 minutes! Otherwise, the oil change pump may have low suction or jammed. Lotyes oil change pump replaces manual operation and works by connecting the clamps to the vehicles 12V battery. It’s high efficiency, rapid and saving effort.
- Clean and Tidy: An ideal equipment for quick and clean oil changes. No more mess tools needed, the hoses and hose clamps in the package can prevent leakage during the extraction process.
- Easy installation: Install the oil extractor inlet and outlet hose, tighten the hose clamps, connect the power clamps to the vehicles battery and switch the button on.
- Versatility: This oil transfer pump can change engine oil and diesel for cars, boat, motorbike, truck, RV and ATV and Other Vehicles. WARNING: THIS PRODUCT CAN NOT USE TO EXTRACT WATER, GEARBOX OIL OR FLAMMABLE LIQUIDS(SUCH AS FUEL,PETROL,GASOLINE,ETC).
- What You Get: Lotyes oil extractor pump, outlet hose, inlet hose, hose clamps, battery clamps, user guide. We are certain that you will love the design and high quality of the product. Because you are our number 1 priority, we are offering premium customer support and money-back service for a risk-free purchase.
4. Mityvac 7300 PneumatiVac Air-Operated Fluid Evacuator
- Features a 2.3 gallon (8.8 liter) capacity air operated fluid evacuator for large jobs
- Automatic shut-off valve prevents overfilling
- Can be used to extract a wide-range of fluid types from transmission fluid, coolant, brake fluid, gear to engine oil
- Reservoir is constructed of durable polyethylene and will not rust or corrode
- Kit comes with 5 feet of flexible hose, dipstick tubes and a universal brake-bleeding adapter
Mityvac air operated evacuator provides a clean, fast and simple way to evacuate fluids. It features a base mounted Venturi adding stability during operation and the air and fluid-line shift off valves prevent the unit from overfilling during use.
5. 12V 60W Vacuum Transfer Pump Extractor Oil Fluid Diesel Electric Siphon with Hose for Car Boat Motorbike
- 5L oil liquid suction pump extractor,Small size, easy to carry and storage
- Maximum Pressure: Max. 0.8MPA，Maximum Flow: 5L/min, Rated Power: 60W, Rated Voltage: DC 12V
- Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm, Cable Length: Approx. 30cm, Clips Length: Approx. 8cm
- Application: Widely used in general industrial equipment, medical equipment, chemical equipment, shipbuilding, drinks, carpet and floor cleaning, water purification and water treatment equipment, vehicle cleaning, agricultural spraying, zo pipeline pressure, air cleaning cooling, coal and metallurgical industries
- Pls use when the engine is warm,the engine oil is warm and viscosity is lower,this will be easier and faster to pump
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Power: 60W
Maximum Flow: 5L/min
Maximum Pressure: 0.8MPA
Pump Diameter: Approx. 4.8cm / 1.89inch
Length: Approx. 14.5cm / 5.7inch
Cable Length: Approx. 30cm / 11.8inch
Clips Length: Approx. 8cm / 3.15inch
Outlet PVC pipe Length:150cm
Nylon pipe Length:100cm
Brass pipe Length:70cm
1x Oil Pump
1x 11mm Outlet PVC pipe
1x 6mm Nylon pipe
1x 5mm Brass pipe
How to use:
1.Start to run the car engine for a while, when oil temperature turns to be about 50 degrees, start pumping oil
2.Then connect the pump to the power, run it for a while, and observe whether the inlet and outlet is normal
3.Next,open the filler cap,get dipstick out, force the tube into the bottom of the joint, until the tube does not move; then put the inlet pipe from the oil dipstick into in end (the tube into the bottom of the tank, the bottom concave place, in order to pump the oil completely); as no oil or pumping up very slowly or intermittently, it is generally caused by loose pipes and fittings. You have to install the pipes and fittings again
4.After oil pumping, remove the tube, and then run the pump for a while, pump the remaining oil inside the pumping clean, or pump water for a while until the pump head gets clean
If you have not used it for a long time, it may have no suction, then just pour the water in the pump, and run the pump for a few minutes until the air is all out
Note: If you want to connect this pump to AC power, you will need a power converter.
6. ACDelco 12563918 GM Original Equipment Dipstick Tube
ACDelco GM Original Equipment Engine Oil Dipstick Tube is a GM-recommended replacement component for one or more of the following vehicle systems: engine – mechanical. This original equipment tube will provide the same performance, durability, and service life as your factory original equipment.
7. Dorman 917-399 Engine Oil Dipstick Tube
An ideal replacement for a rusted or cracked Engine Oil Dipstick Tube, Dorman’s Tube is engineered from high-quality materials to protect against the possibility of leaks. Its plastic or metal construction ensures long-lasting durability and helps facilitate easy oil checks and changes.
8. Proform 68052 Screw-In Engine Dipstick with Flexible Stainless Steel Tube and Aluminum Handle for Ford 289-351 Windsor/429/460
PROFORM Parts (Specialty Auto Parts U.S.A., Inc.) is a leader in the High-Performance Automotive Aftermarket by engineering and manufacturing creative products from intelligent concepts. Our goal is to provide the performance enthusiast with innovation, quality, and affordability in all our products – giving the customer maximum value. With dozens of patents, thousands of SKUs and millions of satisfied customers, PROFORM has brought innovation, quality, and affordability to enthusiasts for over 30 years. Each PROFORM part is designed to deliver maximum performance, value and style.
9. ProForm 66182 TH400 Locking Dipstick and Tube
Transmission Dipstick – Locking – OEM Length – Steel – Chrome – TH400 – Kit
10. Dorman 921-002 Engine Oil Dipstick
- Clear marks on the rod promise easy-to-read oil levels
- O-ring seals the top of the dipstick, prohibiting oil from escaping
- Application-specific direct replacement for proper fit
- Brightly-colored handle makes the dipstick easy to locate under the hood
- Original Equipment (OE) Number: 1691077E05
Re-engineered to address common failure points in the original design. Dorman’s Engine Oil Dipstick is differentiated by its long-lasting handle. Constructed of tough plastic, the handle won’t break or separate from the rod. Now you can perform your essential routine oil checks and changes with ease.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Dipstick Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!