Nowadays, there are so many products of duxtop induction cooktop 9100tc in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for duxtop induction cooktop 9100tc in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings duxtop induction cooktop 9100tc which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
732 reviews analysed
1. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
2. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
3. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
4. Max Burton #6450 Digital LCD 1800 Watt Induction Cooktop Counter Top Burner
- Max Burton #6450 Induction Cooktop uses 120V AC Power, standard in all homes. Energy efficient, portable, lightweight and easy to use.
- One touch simmer and boil. New space saving design includes a digital LCD screen and screen lock to prevent setting changes.
- Digital temperature control from 100°F to 450°F, in 25°F increments. Digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 180 minutes.
- Compatible with any induction ready cookware, to include cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with magnetic bottom, cast iron or ANY cookware if used with our 6010 Induction Interface Disk.
- Safety Features Include: auto shut-down in the event of a short circuit, overvoltage or overheating
- incompatible cookware is detected
- or if operated for over 3 hours
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop is portable, easy to use and energy efficient! With induction cooking, your cookware is being heated by a magnetic field inside of the cooktop. Therefore; the cooktop will self-adjust to the size of the cookware being used and you are not heating the air around you. There is no open flame or exposed heating element to burn people or surrounding items, making this ideal for young and old. The Max Burton 6450 Induction Cooktop is lightweight (6 Lbs.), plugs into any standard household outlet and has an easy to use LCD touch screen. This cooktop can be used for a primary or secondary burner in the home, dorm, office, boat, RV or gourmet kitchen. It is great for entertaining, holidays, outdoor parties as an extra cooking space. This is also a fantastic option for food service industries where non-NSF equipment is permitted.
One touch simmer and boil buttons
LCD display and touchpad controls
120V, 15 amps of electricity – standard household outlet
Up to 1800 Watts with Heat Mode (10 Watt Settings)
Temp Mode (15 Temperature settings from 100° to 450° in 25° increments)
180-minute programmable timer
Lock to prevent setting changes
The Max Burton 6450 Digital Induction Cooktop will automatically shut down in the event of:
Unsuitable cookware is detected
3 hours of continued, non-stop use
The Manufacturer warrants that this product shall be free from all defects in material and workmanship for 1 year from date of purchase. All merchandise must be returned to the original place of purchase to be processed according to the retailer return policy. A warranty card must be on file with the manufacture within 30-days of purchase and proof of purchase is required to obtain warranty performance.
5. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
6. SUNAVO Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Countertop Burner Timer 15 Temperature Power Setting Sensor Touch CB-I11
- 1800W High Power – Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power. 1000ml of water can be boiled in 3 minutes, 4 times faster than the traditional hot plate.
- 15 Levels of Temperature & Power – More precise temperature control meets your different cooking needs: simmer in low Temp. and fry in high Temp. Temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F, and power from 100W to 1800W.
- LED Touch Control Panel – Touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature, power, turn on child lock or set timer. Shortly press the timer to increase 1 minute, and long press to increase 10 minutes. It can be set for maximum 300 minutes.
- Compatible Magnetic Cookware – The induction cooktop works with magnetic induction cookware like cast iron, iron, steel, and enameled iron cookware. If no cookware is detected in 30 seconds, the induction cooktop will turn off automatically.
- Warranty – We offer 30-day hassle-free return policy and 24-month warranty. Our induction cooktop has passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
7. Empava 30” Electric Induction Cooktop With 4 Booster Burners Smooth Surface Black Tempered Glass EMPV-IDC30
- The flawless Empava smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast iron cookware are induction compatible.
- Hot Surface indicator – An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer.
- 9 heat level settings allow range from melt to rapid boil, slider digital touch controls lets you accurately control your heating and enjoy an Easy-to-clean surface. Red LED display with black glass surface helps achieve a modern look that complements the entire kitchen. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off.
- Specifications – This cooktop features an 8.3 in. 3000-Watt element at rear left zone, an 8.3 in. 2100-Watt element, and two 6.3 in. 1500-Watt element. Product Dimension 29.92″L x 20.47″D x 2.28″H，Cut-Out Dimension 29.13″L x 19.29″D，Sensitive Slider Digital Control, 99 mins timer. Requires 220~240 Volts, 40 Amps Breaker , it also comes with 2 Years Warranty, and 4ft hard wire cord.
- Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter. Each element has Simmer, Melt, Keep Warm and Performance Boost allows you to exceed the maximum heat-level setting for up to 5 minutes–perfect for rapid boiling. Induction cooking technology boils water in just 2 minutes
The Empava brand 30 in. Induction Cooktop combines the power of Induction with the easy clean-up of electric to give you the utmost cooking flexibility. Induction cooking is 70% more efficient than gas and offers more responsive, exceptional temperature control at low and high heats, so it is gentle enough to melt chocolate and powerful enough to boil water. And because heat is generated directly in the cookware, the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, making it safer and easier to clean. Induction elements are compatible with most stainless steel and cast iron cookware. If a magnet sticks to the bottom of a pot or pan, it is induction friendly. Empava products offer the best in contemporary design matched with the latest in appliance technologies to transform the way you live.
8. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
9. Hamilton Beach 34104 Single Induction 1800 watt Cooktop, Heats 40% faster, Versatile Pan Size (4"-10"), Black
- HEATS 40% FASTER (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water): Whether you’re cooking a family meal or heating soup, you’ll enjoy fast heat up and time-saving meal preparation with this induction cooktop.
- Flexible cooking Controls with display: Choose a heat level from 1-10 or cook with an exact temperature in Fahrenheit (180-450) or Celsius (82-232) with this induction cooker.
- ZERO TO BOIL IN 7 MINUTES**: You’ll enjoy less waiting time every time you boil water for hot beverages or pasta. **When boiling 1. 5 quarts of water from room temperature
- Versatile pan sizes: cook with everything from small 4″ Diameter Saucepans up to 10″ Diameter frying pans and stockpots — it’s like having a fifth burner right where you need it.
- Includes induction test magnet: if it sticks to your pan, it’s induction-ready cookware.
Expand your cooking options With fast and flexible induction cooking. From entertaining and home renovations to outdoor grilling and small spaces, The Hamilton Beach induction cooktop goes wherever you need extra cooking space — and looks good anywhere you put it. You’ll be able to cook and boil water faster than you ever thought possible. Not only does it heat 40% faster (than a typical smooth top range or stove when boiling water), It boils 1. 5 quarts of water (from room temperature) in just 7 minutes. To maximize your cooking flexibility, It gives you the choice of cooking with 10 heat levels or by temperature. It’s compatible with induction-ready cookware from 4″ To 10″ Wide and since it has a smooth surface, spills wipe clean fast.
10. ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction Countertop Burner – Bonus 10” Copper Frying Pan – 20 Power/Temp Settings Digital LCD Touch Kitchen Cooktop Electric Cooker – Energy Efficient, Safety Lock
- COMPACT INDUCTION BURNER: For simple and hassle free cooking anywhere, the ChefWave CW-IC01 induction cooker is the perfect portable appliance to get the job done. This convenient kitchen appliance measures 14”x11.5”x1” and is easy to use on boats, RVs, campsites or at home!
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL WITH DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: Put your electric cooktop on just the right setting easily using the convenient touch panel. It features a built-in 10 hr. timer and 20 power settings from 100W to 1800W or 20 temperature levels from 140 degrees F to 460 degrees F.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE: Our cooker is compatible with your induction ready magnetic cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron/steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. It comes with a 10” copper frying pan that’s ready to whip out delicious dishes in a flash!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT FOR ANY HOME: Induction burning is a lot more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves saving you a big chunk on your next gas or electric bill. It uses 15 amps of electricity which is standard in any home so you can just plug in and cook whatever you like.
- ETL APPROVED, DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The ChefWave induction cooktop is built to North American standards to comply with all safety requirements. Child safety lock system keeps you and your family safe in case of any accidents. High quality materials ensure top notch durability.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Duxtop Induction Cooktop 9100Tc for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!