872 reviews analysed
1. Frost King HC30A Heating Cables, 30 Feet, Black
2. Heat Cable for Pipe Freeze Protection, 24 feet, with Built-in Thermostat and 16 Feet of High-Temp Installation Tape, Heavy-Duty, Self-Regulating, 120 volt
- THIS CABLE WILL NOT TURN ON UNLESS IT IS IN A COLD ENVIRONMENT. We’ve received a couple bad reviews from people testing the cables in their living rooms. Please don’t be that guy.
- AMERICAN SUPPORT: Knowledgeable, Minnesota-based company with expert support staff you can actually speak to! We are excited to help with your installation questions. Email us at [email protected]
- TAPE INCLUDED: 16 feet of high-temperature glass cloth tape is included with this cable.
- HEAVY DUTY: Integrated thermostat turns cable on at 37 degrees, off at 50 degrees, greatly reducing energy waste. Cable is 8mm wide and includes a 24” unheated cord (add to stated cable length). Cable has commercial-grade outer jacket for long life and carries a FOUR YEAR WARRANTY, which is double the warranty of similar cables on Amazon. Will not short or burn out if cable is overlapped.
- USES: Use on the inside or outside of all types of water carrying pipe including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX, concrete and more
- can be exposed directly to water and is rated for soil contact.
THIS CABLE WILL NOT WORK unless it is in a cold environment. We’ve received a couple bad reviews because people ‘tested’ the cable in their warm living room. Eye roll. Please don’t be that guy. The built-in thermostat will NOT TURN THE CABLE ON unless it is in a cold environment. Now for the good news, this kit includes 16 feet of high temperature glass cloth tape for installing your cable. Pipe Freeze Pro is a commercial-grade, self-regulating heat cable which provides years of reliable freeze protection for pipes of all varieties, including copper, steel, PVC, ABS, PEX and more (pipe diameters up to 2”). It may also be used in drains and culverts through the winter months to promote drainage. Don’t buy from companies without a human available by phone. Heat cable is technical stuff and it’s great to have solid advice on how to install it. We are the only heat cable seller on Amazon who is a simple phone call away. Eat that off shore competitors! Pipe Freeze Pro is jacketed with a commercial-grade fluoropolymer and comes standard with a flame-retardant thermoplastic interior jacket. Our 16 gauge heating wires are 200% thicker than the conductors found in cheap, constant wattage cables like EasyHeat and Frost King. Thicker conductors mean greater heating efficiency, more melting power and long term cable integrity. Pipe Freeze Pro is self-regulating, meaning it ‘asks’ for more energy as it gets colder outside and less energy when it’s warmer. The entire length of our cable is temperature sensitive such that colder areas demand more power than warmer areas. Smart stuff. The stated cable length DOES NOT include an additional 24” unheated cold lead. For example, a 6 foot cable is 6 feet plus 2 feet of unheated cord. Installation is simple. Run Pipe Freeze Pro along the pipe, secure with fiberglass cloth tape (included) every 12 inches and wrap with standard pipe insulation. Read the manual for full instructions, of course.
3. Xarex RPH Self Regulating Pipe Freeze Protection Heating Cable 30ft – Pre-Assembled Heat Trace Tape for Water Pipes Ice Prevention Electric Warmer Deicer Heater System Deicing Snow Melt Cables Melter
- ✔️ HEATING CABLE EXPERTS’ PICKS! – Who made this Self-Regulating heating cable? We know that it looks similar with all the products that are sold on Amazon. But it all comes down to who made the cable. Xarex has set a whole new criterion of SR heating cables – researching to manufacturing, we take control of the entire SCM system ourselves for all of our products.
- ✔️ HERE’S HOW TO PICK THE RIGHT LENGTH OF RPH 120V! – Total length of RPH 120V needed is (A) pipe length + (B) additional 1 foot for each valve or spigot. It is assumed 1/2” thick insulation is used with ambient temperature down to 0°F (-18°F). Use at least 1” thick insulation for freeze protection below 0°F (-18°F).
- ✔️ MORE POWERFUL & MORE DURABLE – Trust our quality. Xarex is different from other models as it is not built with a heat shrinkable tube. What does this mean? It means that our product is assembled with an exclusive molding – assuring a width of 0.5’’ to resist flammability and deformation even in the harshest conditions.
- ✔️ 20 YEARS OF EXPERTISE & UL CERTIFIED TECHNOLOGY – Our SR heating cable has been approved officially by the UL. Our product is safe and excellent in performance. We guarantee it will protect your PIPES from freezing for a long time.
- ✔️ SELF-REGULATING CABLE ONLY – E&S TEC is the best manufacturer that has researched and developed self-regulating products. We have exported more than 100 million miles of our heating products worldwide. We provide not only commercial heating cables but also industrial and household use heating cables. Don’t miss out on this chance to purchase our WORLD CLASS HEAT TRACE CABLES!
Year End Sale 20% – 2019 December Only
RPH 120V Complete Kit: This package includes pre-assembled 5RPH Self-regulating Heating Cable, Warning Labels, Installation Manual and Glass Cloth Application Tape. RPH cable is not an inexpensive product but rather a premium model in the self-regulating market with high quality material, which makes it FLEXIBLE and RUGGED at the same time to provide maximum heat transfer and pleasant installation experience. It is also 0.5-inch-wide with carefully extruded jackets to eliminate possible hot spots, and 6W/ft of power output on PIPE at 50 degrees Fahrenheit which increases even more as it gets colder in winter due to conductive core’s PTC self-regulating technology. The cable has especially endured various types of rigorous flammability and waterproof tests by UL, which is the ultimate factor for safety and service life of pipe heating cable. As one of the few direct manufacturers in the world, we are confident that our products will deliver the quality and the satisfaction homeowners will enjoy. This package is a DIY product that homeowners will easily install upon reading the installation manual. Upon proper installation, our 5 years limited warranty will not be necessary as it will last for decades. If you have any troubles with the application or any defects with the cable upon receipt, please contact us. We will take care of your problems right away.
4. Frost King HC6A 6 Feet Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, Black
5. Frost King HC3A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 3ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 3 Feet, Black
Frost King automatic heat cables with self regulating thermostat keeps pipes from freezing down to as cold as 38 below zero. Available in lengths from 3′ to 30′.
6. M-D Building Products 4309Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat, 3-Foot
- This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat
- Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables
- This product is manufactured in China
- Prevents frozen water pipes to -50°F
- Easy to install just “wrap around” application
- Sensor light shows thermostat is working
- Available in 6 different lengths
- Built in thermostat
This item is a M-D Building Products 4309 3-Foot Pipe Heating Cable with Thermostat. Purpose of use for Rough Plumbing, pipe-heat-cables. This product is manufactured in China.
From the Manufacturer
M-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostatm-d building products 04309 3′ pipe heating cable with thermostat features: ul and csa approved pipe heating cable designed to prevent water line freeze up ready to install, grounded cord and plug, thermostat controlled, with pilot light 3′. No wrap needed.
7. Easy Heat HCA 30-Foot by 1/2-Inch Cold Weather Valve and Pipe Heating Cable Application Tape
Freeze Free Application tape is the best choice for installing Freeze Free cable. This application tape is temperature-rated so as not to lose its adhesive properties. The tape is printed with the words “ELECTRICALLY HEATED PIPE” for easy identification of heat traced water pipes. Each package contains 30 feet of 1/2 inch wide tape. Size: 1/2″ x 30′ Used for installation of electrical heating tape to pipeline or vessel Effective in extreme temperatures Marked every 2 feet with caution “ELECTRICALLY HEATED PIPE” Lengths of tape should run along completed heat tape installation for identification Roll.
8. Frost King, Black HC24A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 24ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft, 24 Feet
Frost King HC24A Automatic Electric Heat Cable Kits, 24ft x 120V x 7 Watts/ft., 24 Feet, Black
9. Thermwell Products HC18 Pipe Heat Cable 18 ft.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Electric Heating Tape 30Ft for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!