949 reviews analysed
1. FOCUSPET Under Tank Heater, Reptile Heating Pad Waterproof UTH Heat Mat Terrarium Heating Pad for Small Animals Snake Lizard Bearded Dragon Tarantula Hermit Crab Turtle Leopard Gecko
- 【Powerful Function】 The heater pad helps reptiles for daily activities, appetite and metabolism. It can keep the reptiles’ tanks warm without hurting your pets, and will not disturb the sleep patterns.
- 【Upgraded Version】FOCUSPET’s heater upgraded adhesive material in the market is more solid than similar products. It effectively reduces and eliminates the possibility of melting and separation.
- 【Uniform Heat】 High quality wire heating, stable performance, new heating film and insulation layer increase the heat transfer uniformity of the whole mat, in a few minutes to achieve the desired temperature and can hold the temperature up to 113℉(45℃).
- 【Specifications】6″ X 8″ Size, 120 volts, 8 watts, 6fts Power cord.Before fixing the water tank with double-sided tape, the power supply must be connected to make the surface of the heating pad smooth so as to stick the sticker well.
- 【FOCUSPET for Pet Owner】We are sure our under tank heater will make your reptile love. If you have any questions, welcome to CONTACT US! We will definitely give you a satisfactory answer within 24 hours!
2. VIVOSUN Durable Waterproof Seedling Heat Mat Warm Hydroponic Heating Pad 10" x 20.75" MET Standard
- RELIABLE RESULTS: VIVOSUN’s professional heat mat maintains temperatures in the sweet spot of around 10℉-20℉ above ambient air temperature – perfect for seed starting and cutting propagation!
- BUILT TO LAST: Supple, flexible and ultra-durable, VIVOSUN goes beyond stringent MET standards, with a fortified connection between mat and power cord, water-resistance that enables safe scrubbing and a 1-year warranty.
- STABLE, UNIFORM HEAT: VIVOSUN’s strengthened Alloy Nikrothal heating wire and extra layer of insulating PET film ensure this durable mat never scorches your roots and produces lots of revitalizing dew when used with a humidity dome.
- BEST SAVINGS IN THE MARKET: This 10″ x 20.75″ mat is perfect for standard 1020 trays and slightly larger than comparable mats on the market
- it also runs on only 18 Watts to help you save on electricity.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE: Delivered in a high-quality, reusable storage bag, the mat flattens out when heating up and can also be rolled back up for easy storage.
3. TESLUCK Reptile Heating Pad, 14W/ 20W Waterproof Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium with Temperature Control, Safety Adjustable Reptile Heat Mat for Turtle, Tortoise, Snakes, Lizard
- 【 Safe & thermostatic 】 – Closed circuit, anti-leakage, balanced temperature distribution, ensure pet safety, add warmth to your pet without scalding.
- 【 Waterproof & Damp-proof 】 – Water proof and moisture proof designed, can be wiped with a moist towel. but please don’t use it in water.
- 【 Energy Saving 】 – The temperature is uniform, ultra-low consumption, energy-saving, environmentally friendly, safe and durable.
- 【 Specification Standard 】 – US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed, recommend using this product with a thermostat.
- 【 Suitable for Most Reptile 】 – Suitable for turtles, snakes, lizards, geckos, spiders, small mammals, reptiles, etc.Provides the ideal amount of heat.
Professional pet products manufacturer, TESLUCK Reptile Heating Pads provide ideal heat for reptiles turtle, tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, spider, mammals, crawler.
– Regulating switch, temperature adjustable.
– Low energy consumption, closed circuit, leakproof.
– Waterproof, not immersed in water or exposed to high temperatures for a long time.
– Suitable for Turtle, Snakes, Lizard, Gecko, Spider, Small mammals, Crawler, etc. Can be used under a tank or vivarium.
– Material: PET
– Color: Black
– Plug Style: US Plug
– Voltage Range: 100V
– Regulating Range: 0-35℃/ 32-95°F
– Temperature Range: 29-54℃/ 85-130°F
– Size: 14W（28 x 28cm/ 11 x 11inch）; 20W （42 x 28cm/ 16.5 x 11inch）
– 1 x Reptile Heating Pad
4. iPower Reptile Heat Pad Under Tank Terrarium Warmer Heat Mat for Small Animals
- Uniform heat: new heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer uniformly across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes
- Paste where you want: 3M adhesive Paper of the heat Mat provides a strong grip to the contact area for optimum heat transfer. The heat Mat stays exactly where you want it
- APPLICATIONS: Ideal for use with reptile, lizard, amphibian, small animal or plant terrariums. Also perfect for germination, home brewing, or Kombucha tea
- Specifications: 8″x12″ Size, 120 volts, 16 watts, 6 ft. power cord
- Waterproof, 1 year Manufacturer
The power reptile heating pad is specifically designed to be used on standard glass terrarium for reptiles, amphibian, small animals, or plant terrarium. Compare with other general heat pad in current market, our heat pad is made of a new heating film which inserted in the pad, providing the suitable temp equably in several minutes. Our power heaters range from 4 to 24 watts making them extremely economical in operate. It also can be used for thermostat and/or in conjunction with an additional heat source higher temperature species. Improved Design: New heating film and insulation increases overall heat transfer across the mat. Reach desired temperatures within minutes. 3M Adhesive Paper: Provides a strong grip to the contact area. The heat mat stays exactly where you want it. Energy Efficiency: Reach desired temperatures in a shorter amount of time while consuming less power than competing products. Specifications: S : 4″x7″ 4 watt — 1-5 Gallon M : 6″x8″ 8 watt — 10-20 Gallon L : 8″x12″ 16 watt — 30-40 Gallon XL : 8″x18″ 24 watt — 50-60 Gallon Features: 1. Size: 8″x12″ ; 16W; Length of cord: 6fts 2. 120V US voltage and Standard Plug and No adapter needed 3. Easy to clean and convenient to use 4. Provide quick warm and save energy 5. Waterproof and moisture proof designed 6. UL listed for safety 7. 1 year manufacture 8. Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets 9. With this pet heat mat, your pets will not need to worry about it would get cold. 10. Suitable for: turtles, snakes, lizards, Gekkonidae, small mammals, spider, crawler, etc. At room temperature 68°F(20°C), the surface temperature of the heat pad is about 86°F(30°C). This result is measured under experimental conditions, and the actual data will be slightly different.
5. VIVOSUN Reptile Heating Pad 16W Under Tank Heater for Tropical and Temperate Reptiles
- MULTI-SIZE OPTIONAL: 6×8 Inch Recommend for 20-30gal terrarium size.
- 8”x12”Recommend for 30-40gal terrarium size. For glass terrarium only
- SECURITY AND INTELLIGENT CONSTANT TEMPERATURE:This unit is 120VAC/60Hz,UL-approved. It can get well about 104℉（40℃）. Use VIVOSUN Digital Thermostat to monitor the temperature of your terrarium.Never mount the Reptile Heat Pad in a manner that would encapsulate heat
- ENERGY-SAVING: This heater uses a solid state nichrome heating element Which only use 8 watts of electricity and costs only pennies a day to operate
- MULTPLE METHODS:Bottom mounting and the side mounting of the Reptile Heat Pad are also nice application. If the Reptile Heat Pad is on the bottom of the tank , you must use some type of substrate material
- WARRANTY: VIVOSUN provide 3-year guarantee . If heater should fail during this time,just contact us and offer your order ID, no other guarantee apply
6. BN-LINK Digital Heat Mat Thermostat Controller for Seed Germination, Reptiles and Brewing Breeding Incubation Greenhouse, 40-108°F, 8.3A 1000W ETL Listed
- ✓ EFFORTLESS HEATING SETUP: Simply set the temperature probe, plug-in the controller, and use the large 3-button interface to choose your desired temperature setting. Digital display supports units in both Fahrenheit and Celsius.
- ✓ EASE OF MIND: Handy LED heating and power indicator lights allow you to see the controller’s status even in total darkness. Controller features a convenient hanging tab, and a bright, easy-to-read display inside a tough plastic housing.
- ✓ RUGGED CONSTRUCTION: The cord for the temperature probe and grounded 3-prong plug measure an extended 6 feet in length, designed to suit almost any application you can imagine.
- ✓ Century to BN-LINK: Your product might come in the brand of BN-LINK or Century as we are currently rebranding to BN-LINK. Please be assured that the quality remains the same.
- ✓ SAFE & RELIABLE: Our thermostat controller is ETL listed, and rigorously tested for quality control and safety. Conforms to UL Std No. 60730-1, 60730-2-9. Temperature control range is 40-108°F, temperature display range is 32 -140°F. Rated Voltage is 120VAC 60Hz, Max Loading: 8.3A 1000W. Do not immerse controller or probe into water.
7. 2 Pack 20W Reptile Heating Pad Tank Warmer with Temperature Control, Power Adjustment Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat for Reptiles Turtle, Tortoise, Snakes, Lizard
- ADVANCED MATERIALS — Made of high quality nichrome heating wire and great PVC material, reach desired temperatures within short time.
- POWERFUL FUNCTION —- Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.Upgraded design: Temperature can be adjusted manually.
- EASY TO USE — The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy
- Waterproof and damp-proof, can be used under a tank or vivarium,but please don’t use it in water.
- With temperature control switch, automatic thermostat. Control temperature between 0 to 35 ℃（32℉ to 95℉）.
- APPLICATIONS —- Suitable for tortoise, snakes, lizard, gecko, spider, frog, scorpion, small mammals, crawler and other small pets
- Provide ideal 24 hour heat.
8. Wuhostam 7W 11 x 5.9 Inch Waterproof Reptile Heating Pad Warmer with Temperature Controller, Power Adjustment Under Tank Terrarium Heater Heat Mat for Pets, Seedling, Small Animals 2 Pack
- Highly recommend using this product with a thermostat.And please set the temperature probe closest to the heating pad.
- Low wattage heater provide ideal heat for reptile,amphibians and plants
- Power: 110V 7W, Material : PVC, Color : Black.US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Automatic thermostat, safety and waterproof. Heat Mats distributes Heat evenly to the substrate surface.
- Keep reptile tank or vivarium warm without any harm to your pets
9. Zacro Reptile Heat Pad with Thermostat – Temperature Adjustable Under Tank Heater for 30-40gal Tank, Terrarium Heat Mat for Turtle/Snake/Lizard/Frog/Spider/Plant Box,12 x 8in
- Durable material: made of high quality PVC material, its soft surface can be flexible and folded.The heat mat is easy to clean, convenient to use and low energy.
- Powerful function: Helps reptile for daily activity, appetite and metabolism.It can keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets and also won’t disturb animals sleep pattern.Upgraded design: Temperature can be adjusted manually.
- High efficiency: High-quality heating wire heating, stable performance and long service life.
- Attention: Before using double-side tape to fix the tank, you must connect the power to let the surfaces of heating pad will be smooth so that paste better 3M sticker.
- Ideal heat source for desert and tropical species of reptiles, amphibians and arachnids.
10. Forliver Reptile Pet Heating Pad Mat Bed, 110V US Plug Reptile Under Tank Warmer Mat Heating Mat with Temperature Controller (7W- 6×11 in)
- Heat mats distributes the heat uniformly to the surface of the substrate
- US Standard Plug and voltage,no adapter needed
- Equipped with temperature controller, provides a suit and constant heat
- Solutions to keeping your reptiles and amphibians warm. Suits for: spider, tortoise, snake, lizard, frog, scorpion and other small pets
- Water proof and moisture proof designed, Keep reptile tank warm without any harm to your pets
Warmtact Heat Mats are supplied with plastic stick-on feet.
Remove the feet from the paper and attach them to the corners of the enclosure. The 14 and 20W models are supplied with 6 feet, the extra feet should be placed half way along each side of the enclosure.
Attach the mat under the enclosure in the desired location by taping the transparent edges in the desired location by taping the transparent edges of the mat to the underside of the enclosure and switch the mat on at the power outlet.
Monitor and conduct visual inspections of the heat mat daily for the first 3-5 days after installation to ensure heat mat is functioning properly.
Hints & Tips for Best Results
It is important that the heatmat does not cover more than 1/4 to 1/2 of the base area of the enclosure.
In general, the larger the enclosure, the smaller the coverage area should be.
The mat should not be placed directly beneath another heat source such as a heat lamp. Forliver heat mats are designed to operate 24/7 to provide a thermal option for the Warmtact. All models include a built-in thermal cutoff which means the mat does not need to be run on a thermostat.
Ensure an adequate thermal gradient is provided in your environment design for the species being housed.
Category: Heating pad
Plug Type: US Plug
Size: 6×11 inch
Weight: 0.26 ib
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Heating Pad For Reptile for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!