We spent many hours on research to finding id-cooling 140mm, reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best id-cooling 140mm, you should not miss this article. id-cooling 140mm coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 id-cooling 140mm by our suggestions
785 reviews analysed
1. ID-COOLING ZF-12025-PINK Pink Addressable RGB Case Fan, 3pin 5V ARGB MB Sync, for Case Fan/Radiator Fan
ID-COOLING ZF-12025-PINK Pink Addressable RGB Case Fan, 3pin 5V ARGB MB Sync, For Case Fan / Radiator Fan
Fan Dimension: 120×120×25mm
Fan Speed: 900~2000±10%RPM (PWM)
Max. Air Flow: 55.2CFM
Max. Static Pressure: 2.13mmH2O
Rated Voltage: 12VDC
Operating Voltage: 10.8~13.2VDC
Started Voltage: 7VDC
Rated Current: 0.25A
Power Input: 3W
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
1 x ZF-12025-PINK case fan
4 x Case panel mounting screws
4 x Radiator mounting screws
ID-COOLING is specialized in cooling products for desktop PCs and thermal solutions for industrial applications, covering CPU Cooler, VGA Cooler, Case Fan, Server Cooler, Mini Computer Cases, etc. With over 10 years’ experience in this industry, ID-COOLING enjoys a good reputation in innovation and superior quality and service.
2. ARCTIC Accelero Xtreme IV – High-End Graphics Card Cooler with Backside Cooler for Efficient RAM and VRM-Cooling
- 300 Watt Cooling Performance – Three silent 92 mm PWM Fans, 84 Aluminum fins, 5 Heat pipes pre applied MX 4 Thermal Compound
- New Fan Controller – For a smooth operation with both NVIDIA and AMD graphics cards
- Nvidia GeForce: GTX 980, 970, Titan X, Titan (Black), 780 (Ti), 770, 760, 750 (Ti), 680, 670, 660 (Ti), 650 (Ti,Ti boost), … For More Information, Visit http://ax4.arctic.ac
- Including Back Side Cooler for improved VR- and RAM- Cooling
- AMD Radeon: R9 290(X), 285, 280(X), 270(X), R7 265, HD 8870, 7870(XT, GHz), 7850, 6970, 6950, 6870, 6850, 6790, 5870, 5850, 5830
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support. About ARCTIC
ARCTIC is a leading manufacturer of silent PC coolers and components and has initiated and sustainably influenced the trend towards quiet cooling systems. Besides a wide range of CPU and GPU coolers, ARCTIC offers high quality monitor mounts as well as an audio product line. The company, run by founder Magnus Huber, has locations in Germany, Hong Kong and the USA and convinces pc enthusiasts in over 45 countries with innovative and user-friendly products, high quality and fair prices. For more than 15 years ARCTIC stands for comfortable computing, excellent service and personal support.
3. uphere 140mm Case Fan 3-Pack Computer Case Fan with Advanced Hydraulic Bearing for Silent Operation Standard 140 mm Case Fan 3 Pack with 3 Pin & Molex /(BK143-3)
- 1 Features standard 140mm mounting holes : 140mm fan is a best replacement for common 140mm case fans and perfect fitment on 140mm water cooling radiators. It provides high cooling efficiency.
- 2 Hydraulic Bearing with Low-Noise Design：The hydraulic bearing with high quality. making aigo fan spin at 1000RPM at low 25dBA and deliver an air flow of up to 49.8CFM
- 3 Anti-vibration Mounting System: The fans come with eight pre-installed rubber anti-vibration pads reduce vibration between fan and PC case. Ultra-Silent Case Fan that Keeps Noise Level Down to 29dBA
- 4 Innovative Design Enabkes Quiet And Efficient: The innovative design of the fan blades improves the air flow and facilitates a highly efficient ventilation.
- 5 New concept of fan design. Unique appearance 2018 newest release 140mm case fan
IMPORTANT NOTE: Use ONLY One Type of Power Connection at a time. You may short circuit your motherboard if you connect both connectors at a time.
Product Dimension: 140x 140 x 25mm
Operating Voltage: 12V
Rated Power: 4.2W
Rated Voltage: DC 12V
Rated Current: 0.35A
Fan Speed: 1000pm±10%
Sound Level; 23dBA
Connector: 3/4pin connector
Bearing Type: Hydraulic Bearing
Cable length : 600mm
3-pin power connector for powered by motherboard
LP4(Molex IDE 4-pin) power connector for powered by PSU power supply
3 x 140mm uphere Cooling Fan with rubber pad
One year warranty. If the item you received is defective in any way or you purchased the wrong item or any other questions, please contact us via Amazon message system. We will reply you in 24 hours and try our best to solve your problems.
4. Corsair Hydro X Series Xf Compression 10/13mm (3/8"/ 1/2") ID/OD Fittings Four Pack
- Dual 140mm fan mounts on either side of the radiator are ready for your most ambitious custom Liquid Cooling build.
- 30mm radiator thickness delivers extreme cooling performance with high-airflow and low-noise fans.
- A premium COPPER radiator core and 25 micron thick cooling fins provide a high thermal transfer rate optimized for CORSAIR’s performance copper water blocks.
- High-quality matte Black polyurethane coating delivers a flawless finish to match your system.
- Integrated fan screw guides make it easy to install fans even when the radiator is fitted into a case.
Corsair Hydro x series XF compression fittings are the perfect fit for your soft tubing custom cooling system, Machined from solid brass and clad in a range of durable finishes. Compatible with 10/13mm (3/8″/ 1/2″) ID/OD soft tubing and equipped with a ultra-tight compression compression fitting to securely seal your loop. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
5. EVGA CLC 280mm All-In-One RGB LED CPU Liquid Cooler, 2x FX13 140mm PWM Fans, Intel, AMD, 5 YR Warranty, 400-HY-CL28-V1
- Compatible with Intel LGA2066/2011/2011-v3/1150/1151/1155/1156/1366 and AMD AM2/AM3/AM4/FM1/FM2/TR4 and upcoming variants. Air flow – 113.5 CFM. Noise level – 39.5 decibels
- 280mm Dual Fan radiator. Radiator size: 312mm x 139mm x 27mm (LxWxH) fan Size: 140 x 140 x 25mm (x2)
- Rgb LED’s, can be synced to other EVGA RGB components
- Unique EVGA fan design for reducing noise without sacrificing performance
- Includes the software suite for monitoring and managing EVGA AIO’s, EVGA flow Control. Pump noise level: 20db(a) (Max)
The EVGA CLC 280 liquid CPU cooler has arrived! This new liquid cooler from EVGA gives you incredible performance, low noise, and robust software controls. The full copper water block pulls the heat from your CPU to the radiator, where newly designed fans, Featuring Teflon Nano bearings, effortlessly disperse the heat. the CLC 280 offers premium sleeved tubing and fully controlled RGB LED to provide a sleek look.
6. Corsair LL Series LL140 RGB 140mm Dual Light Loop RGB LED PWM Fan, No Controller-Single Pack
- 16 independent RGB LEDs in every fan, split between two separate light loops.
- This Product is intended as an expansion of the Ll140 RGB LED 2 fan kit with lighting Node Pro. The RGB functionality of this Product requires a RGB lighting hub and lighting Node Pro.
- PWM fan control allows for dynamic speed adjustment between 600 rpm to 1, 300 rpm, minimizing noise or maximizing airflow.
- 140mm fan Blade engineered for Low-Noise operation without sacrificing performance. NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
- Fan size is 5.51 x 0.98 in inches. Bearing type is hydraulic
- Air Flow Rate: 51.5 CFM. Operating Voltage: 7V – 13.2V. Speed: 600 – 1300 RPM
The Corsair ll140 RGB PWM fan combines excellent airflow, low-noise operation and 16 brilliant independent RGB LEDs, spread between two separate light loops that encircle the fan and its hub. Pair with an existing ll140 RGB kit or Corsair lighting Node Pro (sold separately) to customize lighting with a wide array of vivid effects and patterns. Using an optimized 140mm fan blade and PWM control, set the speed of the fan anywhere from 600 RPM to 1, 300 RPM for precise noise and airflow adjustment. Made for those seeking excellent airflow, quiet operation, and powerful lighting, the Corsair ll140 RGB fan puts your PC back in the loop.
7. Corsair iCUE H115i RGB Pro XT, 280mm Radiator, Dual 140mm PWM Fans, Software Control, Liquid CPU Cooler
- Two 140mm Corsair ML series magnetic Levitation PWM fans deliver improved airflow for extreme CPU cooling performance
- 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs light up the pump head to produce stunning customizable lighting effects to match your build
- Experience incredible cooling performance with each Fan running from 400 to 2 400 RPM while in operation
- Zero RPM cooling profiles In Corsair iCUE software allow fans to stop entirely at low temperatures eliminating fan noise
- Corsair iCUE software allows you to control and synchronize your cooler’s RGB lighting with all iCUE compatible devices monitor CPU and coolant temperatures and adjust fan and pump speeds All from a single intuitive interface
The CORSAIR iCUE H115i RGB PRO XT is an all-in-one liquid CPU cooler built for both low noise operation and extreme CPU cooling with a 280mm radiator and two CORSAIR ML120 PWM fans controllable between 400 RPM and 2 000 RPM Equipped with 16 individually addressable RGB LEDs on the pump head the H115i RGB PRO XT is customizable through CORSAIR iCUE software letting you create vivid lighting effects adjust fan speeds and enable Zero RPM mode to keep the noise down at low temperatures With a thermally optimized cold plate and low-noise pump design along with easy installation on most major CPU sockets the H115i RGB PRO XTpairs killer looks with chiller performance Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
8. Noctua NF-A14 PWM chromax.Black.swap, Premium Quiet Fan, 4-Pin (140mm, Black)
- Premium quiet fan, 140x140x25 mm, 12V, 4-pin PWM, max. 1500 RPM, max. 24.6 dB(A), >
- 150,000 h MTTF
- Award-winning NF-A14 design has received more than 100 recommendations from international hardware websites and magazines
- Square frame with excellent airflow and pressure performance: ideal for use on water cooling radiators or as a case fan
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, 1500rpm maximum speed
- chromax.black.swap edition with attractive all-black design and swappable red, black, white, blue, yellow and green anti-vibration pads for colour-customising
9. Noctua NF-A14 PWM, 4-Pin Premium Quiet Cooling Fan (140mm, Brown)
- Award-winning 140x25mm A-series fan with Flow Acceleration Channels and Advanced Acoustic Optimisation frame for superior quiet cooling performance
- Square frame design is ideal for water cooling radiators (AIO or DIY), PC cases and other chassis (intake & exhaust), cabinet ventilation, etc.
- 4-pin PWM version for automatic speed control via 4-pin PWM fan headers, broad 300-1500rpm speed range (1200rpm max. with supplied Low-Noise Adaptor)
- Includes anti-vibration mounts, fan screws, Low-Noise Adaptor, extension cable and y-cable for running two PWM fans on the same header
- Trusted Noctua quality with premium-grade SSO2 bearing and more than 150.000 hours MTTF, backed up with 6-year manufacturer’s warranty
10. Corsair QL Series, iCUE QL140 RGB, 140mm RGB LED PWM White Fan, Single Fan
- Four lighting zones and 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs radiate spellbinding colors and effects on either side, regardless of whether being used for intake or exhaust, to enhance your CORSAIR QL RGB-cooled system.
- Brilliant white fan housing reflects light for brighter lighting and matches the clean, refined look of other white CORSAIR products in your setup.
- Create mesmerizing animated lighting effects with powerful CORSAIR iCUE software, bringing your system to life with dynamic RGB lighting synchronized across all your iCUE-compatible products and immersive integrated lighting with compatible games. Requires a CORSAIR iCUE RGB Lighting Controller, sold separately.
- Keep your system cool with powerful fan speeds up to 1, 250 RPM, pushing up to 50. 2 CFM of air
- A low-noise, semi-transparent 140mm fan blade is engineered for quiet operation while also allowing your RGB lighting to shine through.
Give your PC spectacular lighting from any angle with a CORSAIR iCUE QL140 RGB PWM White fan, equipped with 34 individually addressable RGB LEDs across four distinct light loops in a brilliant white housing. Pair with an existing QL140 RGB White Dual Fan Kit or a CORSAIR iCUE RGB lighting controller (sold separately) to control and synchronize your RGB lighting through CORSAIR iCUE software. Keep your system cool with PWM speeds up to 1, 250 RPM with a 140mm fan blade engineered to ensure both low noise operation and outstanding lighting. Complete with front and back-facing metal logos on the hub and anti-vibration rubber dampers to reduce vibration noise, QL140 RGB fans create spectacular lighting that doesn’t choose sides. Tech Support # 1-888-222-4346 opt #1
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Idcooling 140Mm for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!