We spent many hours on research to finding induction (burner, cooktop, cooker), reading product features, product specifications for this guide. For those of you who wish to the best induction (burner, cooktop, cooker), you should not miss this article. induction (burner, cooktop, cooker) coming in a variety of types but also different price range. The following is the top 10 induction (burner, cooktop, cooker) by our suggestions
886 reviews analysed
1. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
2. Duxtop LCD 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 9600LS
- Digital LCD Sensor-Touch Control Panel
- Child Safety Lock system (press and hold the Safety Lock Key for 3 sec to activate), Fast Boil button & Keep Warm button.
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 minute increments up to 10 hours
- 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F
- 20 power levels from 100-1800Watts
- 5 ft cord.
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American Standards.
- Note: In order to use this and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The “rule of thumb” to determine if your cookware is induction ready is
- if a magnet sticks to the bottom of the cooking vessel, it is induction ready. Induction itself is a noiseless process
- however there may be high pitched sounds from clad cookware, the base of which has multiple layers of metals sandwiched together. 2-year Manufacturer’s warranty.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Cooktop is supplied directly to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. The cooktop automatically adjusts the magnetic field generated to the size of the cookware base so that very little energy is wasted during the cooking process. The Duxtop Induction Cooktop is safe to use, fast and easy to clean. This versatile and feature rich cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish centerpiece on the table for outdoor parties or in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone.
1) The Duxtop 9600LS Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Just plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around.
2) Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage.
3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours.
4) Digital LCD Sensor-Touch control panel.
5) 20 power levels from 100-1800 Watts.
6) 20 temperature ranges from 100°F to 460°F.
7) Cord length is 5 ft.
8) Compatible with induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron.
9) The auto-pan detection feature will turn off heating when cookware is removed from the cooktop and shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware or incorrect cookware is detected.
10) Child Safety Lock system.
11) Low and high voltage warning system.
12) Equipped with diagnostic error message system.
13) ETL approved.
3. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
4. Rosewill RHAI-16001 1800-Watt Induction Cooker Cooktop with Stainless Steel Pot
- Polished A-grade Crystal Plate Surface
- LED Large Screen Display, 4 digits
- Built-in Digital 3-Hour Timer setting
- Touch Control Panel
- 8 Power levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400w, 1600w, 1800w
- 8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450 °: 150 °, 200 °, 260 °, 300 °, 350 °, 400 °, 425 °, 450 °
- New plate top pattern design
- Included 18-8 10” 3.5 Qt Stainless Steel Pot
- Cookware Suitability Detection, Overheating Protection function
Cook with the power of a magnetic field. If you can stick a magnet to your cookware you can cook with our Induction Cooktop. Induction cooker is an energy Efficient cook top. Your cookware heats up faster thus reduce your cooking time. It saves your time, money and use of energy. It also features a three-hour timer setting, beautiful polished crystal plate surface, 1800W and heat up to 450 °F. With the Induction Cooktop, you can braise, deep frying, stir frying, roast, fry, and even boil water. Try our new design Rosewill elegant induction cooker today!
Color: Black with Gold Pattern
8 Power Levels from 300 to 1800 Watts: 300w, 500w, 700w, 1000w, 1200w, 1400, 1600w, 1800w
Polished Crystal Plate Surface
LED Large Screen Display, 4 Digitals
8 Temperature Settings from 150 to 450°F : 150°F, 200°F, 260°F, 300°F, 350°F, 400°F, 425°F, 450°F
Three-Hour Timer Setting
Touching Control Panel
Cookware Suitability Detection
Stainless Steel Pot Included
Overheating Protection Function
Max. Support Weight: 17.6LBS
Safety Compliance: ETL/FCC
Stainless Steel Pot
Pot Opening Size: 10.83”
Pot Bottom Size: 7.6”
Pot Depth: 3.54”
Capacity: 3.5 Quart
Please Note: Not every cookware piece will work with induction cooktop. If a magnet sticks well to the sole of the pan, it will work on an induction cooktop. Please avoid using any cookware made with aluminum, glass or copper.
5. Duxtop Portable Induction Cooktop, Countertop Burner, Induction Burner with Timer and Sensor Touch, 1800W
- CONVENIENT & PORTABLE INDUCTION BURNER: Duxtop induction cooktop offers both temperature and power modes for convenient and efficient cooking. Lightweight, portable induction burner makes handling and storage easy. Perfect for dorm rooms, home kitchens, backyard cooking, RVs, boats, etc.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY & SAFE: Choose from 15 preset power levels (200W to 1800W) and 15 preset temperature level settings (140°F to 460°F). With an 83% energy efficiency rating, induction cooker is more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves yet provides quick heat-up and faster cooking times.
- SAFETY & EASY TO CLEAN: Safety lock button keeps the cooking and timer settings from being accidentally changed once they have been set or to keeps a child from injuries such as scalding. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- INDUCTION READY COOKWARE: As induction stove relies on the cookware itself to heat, it’s essential to choose cookware with a magnetic bottom, whose diameter is at least 5 inches. The auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware, or the incorrect cookware is detected.
- 100% WARRANTY: This induction burner countertop uses 120V 15 amp electrical outlet–standard in all North American homes. Etl listed and built to North American Electrical standards. Please allow the Induction cooktop to cool down before cleaning. 2-year manufacturer warranty and customer service available.
6. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
7. CUSIMAX Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Induction Burner with Timer, Sensor Touch Electric Burner, 10 Temperature and 9 Power Setting, Kids Safety Lock for Cast Iron, Stainless Steel Cookware, 10.2”
- 【1800W-9 Power Level】Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power.9 power Leval and temperature range 140℉ to 464℉, can meet different cooking needs: gentle fire, frying, boiling, charring, steam, slow boiling. Cusimax Countertop Burner delivers most of the heat to the pot, saving time and money!
- 【Safety-Rest Assured】Digital sensor touch control panel, touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature and power.The induction burner has child safety lock and timer for the maximum in kids safety.No fire and no gas pull out, much safer than a gas stove!
- 【Universal Fit Induction Cooker】The electric burner is suitable for stainless steel, cast iron, enameled iron, and flat bottomed skillets which diameter should be no less than 4.72”(12cm) or more than 10.2″(26cm) in order to work correctly. If the cookware is not detected or use improper cookware, the induction cooker will automatically shut down the device after 60 seconds.
- 【Wide Applications-Easily Clean】The compact and lightweight induction hot plate maximizes your kitchen space. Easy storage Space saving size makes it perfect for dorm rooms, boats, RVs, or motor homes where space is limited. Premium glass surface ensures excellent wear resistance and easy cleaning after use.
- 【18-Month-Replacement】If you have any problems about the induction cooktop, please feel free to contact us. All CUSIMAX products have 18-Monthy-Replacement
8. SUNAVO Induction Cooktop 1800W Portable Countertop Burner Timer 15 Temperature Power Setting Sensor Touch CB-I11
- 1800W High Power – Electromagnetic coils are distributed evenly allowing the induction cooktop to be heated uniformly under 1800W of high power. 1000ml of water can be boiled in 3 minutes, 4 times faster than the traditional hot plate.
- 15 Levels of Temperature & Power – More precise temperature control meets your different cooking needs: simmer in low Temp. and fry in high Temp. Temperature ranges from 100 °F to 460 °F, and power from 100W to 1800W.
- LED Touch Control Panel – Touch the panel slightly to adjust temperature, power, turn on child lock or set timer. Shortly press the timer to increase 1 minute, and long press to increase 10 minutes. It can be set for maximum 300 minutes.
- Compatible Magnetic Cookware – The induction cooktop works with magnetic induction cookware like cast iron, iron, steel, and enameled iron cookware. If no cookware is detected in 30 seconds, the induction cooktop will turn off automatically.
- Warranty – We offer 30-day hassle-free return policy and 24-month warranty. Our induction cooktop has passed ETL、CE、RoHS CERTIFICATION making it durable and safe to use.
9. Multi-Function 1800W Portable Induction Cooker Cooktop Burner – Black by Classic Cuisine
- BUILT IN SAFETY FEATURES –The Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker has two very important built in safety features. The cooktop will shut off if the pan has not been properly placed on the unit, or once the pan has been removed from the unit. We also included an easy to use built in safety lock. When engaged, the lock prohibits the unit from operating
- DIGITAL CONTROL PANEL WITH CONVENIENT PRE-PROGRAMMED COOK SETTINGS – There are 5 pre-programmed power settings for common cooking from boiling water to deep frying and several in between. The “stir-fry” setting allows you to control the temperature ranging from 60 – 240 degrees Celsius (140 – 460 degrees Fahrenheit) for the perfect cook temperature for every type of food. You can also choose from 10 power settings ranging from 200W – 1800W
- COMPATIBLE FOR MANY TYPES OF COOKWARE – The cookware you use with this product must be induction compatible. Many of your favorite pots and pans will work on an induction cook top. All pans with an induction bottom, cast iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom are induction cooker compatible. An easy test, if a magnet sticks to the bottom of your pan it will work on the Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker. Bon Appetite!
- PRODUCT DETAILS – 1800Watts, 120 Volts, Temperature Range 60 – 240 degrees Celsius (140- 460 degrees Fahrenheit) – Dimensions: 14 inches (Length) x 11.4 inches (Width) x 2.5 inches (Height), Color: Black
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – Classic Cuisine is committed to providing consumers with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products. NOTE: This is an exclusive product of Classic Cuisine and ONLY the Portable Induction Cooktop Burner by Classic Cuisine is GUARANTEED to be genuine
The Classic Cuisine Induction Cooker is a compact, lightweight and easy to store product that is great for any home, RV, camper or dorm room. NO Flames, no gas, no heating elements. The induction cook top is hassle free, easy to use, portable and energy efficient.
IMPORTANT: Avoid buying counterfeit products and transacting with unauthorized sellers. Look for our logo on the packaging for every one of our products. Classic Cuisine is committed to providing the consumer with the absolute best price and value on our entire line of products, which we ensure by applying a rigorous Quality Control process.
10. ChefWave CW-IC01 1800W Portable Induction Countertop Burner – Bonus 10” Copper Frying Pan – 20 Power/Temp Settings Digital LCD Touch Kitchen Cooktop Electric Cooker – Energy Efficient, Safety Lock
- COMPACT INDUCTION BURNER: For simple and hassle free cooking anywhere, the ChefWave CW-IC01 induction cooker is the perfect portable appliance to get the job done. This convenient kitchen appliance measures 14”x11.5”x1” and is easy to use on boats, RVs, campsites or at home!
- SENSOR TOUCH PANEL WITH DIGITAL LCD DISPLAY: Put your electric cooktop on just the right setting easily using the convenient touch panel. It features a built-in 10 hr. timer and 20 power settings from 100W to 1800W or 20 temperature levels from 140 degrees F to 460 degrees F.
- VERSATILE AND EASY TO USE: Our cooker is compatible with your induction ready magnetic cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron/steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. It comes with a 10” copper frying pan that’s ready to whip out delicious dishes in a flash!
- ENERGY EFFICIENT FOR ANY HOME: Induction burning is a lot more efficient than traditional gas or electric stoves saving you a big chunk on your next gas or electric bill. It uses 15 amps of electricity which is standard in any home so you can just plug in and cook whatever you like.
- ETL APPROVED, DESIGNED FOR SAFETY: The ChefWave induction cooktop is built to North American standards to comply with all safety requirements. Child safety lock system keeps you and your family safe in case of any accidents. High quality materials ensure top notch durability.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Burner Cooktop Cooker for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!