Finding your suitable readers for induction cooktop 220-240 volts is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for induction cooktop 220-240 volts including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
786 reviews analysed
1. Mai Cook Stainless Steel 3500W Electric Induction Cooktop, Electric Countertop Burners
- 3500-watt commercial-quality induction cooktop with 13 power levels
- Push-button controls and digital display
- Timer, Temp, Watts
- Overheat sensor
- Auto shut-off
- Max load bearing: 133lb (about 14 gallon)
- Stainless steel body
- Digital timer setting, max time 23:59
- 3500W~208/240V，6-20P plug
- Measures:13.9” x 17.5” x 4.1”
Digital display and push-button control
Wattage: 3500W, Voltage: 220V / 50~60Hz
400W ~3500W 13 power level control;Continue working 24 hours
Temperature settings from 140 to 464 degrees F; overheat sensor; auto shut-off
Infineon IGBT and German crystallite panel, stable performance durable
Energy saving and high efficiency International patent double induction coil, heating strong and uniform, big heating zone
Temperature sensor and temperature switch double protection, to better protect the operation of IGBT and fault self – diagnosis function.
Operation and instructions:
1)Connecting to power, press “On/Off ” button once, the power light flashes and have a “Di” sound, then the cooktop enters standby state.
2)Press the” watt” button once, the pre-set watt is “1800W”, selected, the cooktop begins to work.
3)Press ” arrow” button to adjust the watt from” 400W to 3500W”, total 13 power level: 400, 600, 800, 1000, 1200, 1500, 1800,2100,2400,2700,3000, 3300, 3500(watt), you can base on your cooking need to select the watt.
4)Press” TEMP” button once, the pre-set temprature is 130℃, and you can press”arrow” button to select the temprature from 60℃ to 240℃, total 13 temprature level:60,80,100,120,130,140,150,160,170,180,200,220,240(℃)
5)Timer, press”TIMER” button once, display shows:”0:00″(hour: minute), use” arrow” button to adjust the time, the max time”23:59″, when the timer is time out, the cooktop transfers to standby state automaticly.
6)After finish cooking, press”On/Off” button to make the cooktop transfer standby state.
7) Waitting a minutes, pull out power plug.
This induction cooktop are not like others in the industry, with simple and intuitive controls and power maximizing technology, you will cooking with gourmet results with speed previously unattainable.
This induction smooth ceramic glass cooking surface is also the most modern looking dual cooktop on the market.
2. Secura 9100MC 1800W Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner, Black
- 15 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- 15 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- Digital control panel
- Lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- The auto-pan detection
- Equipped with diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- REQUIRES INDUCTION COMPATIBLE MAGNETIC COOKWARE. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- Product Built to North American Electrical Standards, 120V 60Hz AC
- 2-year warranty
- ETL approved
3. NutriChef PKSTIND48 Dual Electric Induction Cooker Cooktop Cooktop-120V Portable Digital Countertop Double Burner w/Kids Safety Lock-Works with Stainless Steel Pan &, Ceramic Glass 1800 Watt x 2
- TWO HEATING ZONES: This Professional Digital Countertop Dual Induction Cooker by NutriChef is equipped with 2 Circular Top Panel Heating Zones with Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting & a Digital LCD Display Screen
- MULTIPLE COOKING MODE: Switch from one cooking mode to another w/ just one press. This has a manual cooking function with fry, steam, & water mode for easy cooking, & an automatic warm function which keeps the food warm for later serving
- LOCK FUNCTION: This product is also equipped with a Built in Child Safety Lock which locks all the operating buttons of the cooktop to protect the little ones from injuries such as scalding
- ENERGY EFFICIENT: This heavy duty 120v Electric Induction cooktop cooks food by using electromagnets so no heat is lost between the cooking surface & the pot which makes it highly energy-efficient & it also makes cooking a lot easier & faster
- COMPACT & VERSATILE: This double burner is compatible with steel, cast iron, enameled iron, stainless steel, flat bottom pan or pot w/ a diameter of 12 to 26 cm. Lightweight & compact, great for home / outdoor cooking & its easy to clean
NutriChef Model : PKSTIND48
Dual Zone Induction Ceramic Cooktop
Electric Induction Cooktop – Digital Kitchen Countertop Hot Plate Burners with Adjustable Temperature Control, Ceramic Glass (Dual Zone)
The NutriChef Dual Induction Cooktop – Double Countertop Burner with Digital Display – Ceramic Tempered Glass Induction Cooktop – Simple Electric Plug-in Flameless Burner Design – (2) Circular Top Panel Heating Zones – Independent Configurable Temperature Zone Setting – High-Powered Heating Elements – Quickly Heats for Instant Food Prep – Digital LCD Display Screens – Sensor Touch Controls – Countdown Timer Setting – Stain-Resistant & Easy-to-Clean – Compact & Space-Saving Style – Energy Efficient: Low Power Consumption – Safety Certified & Approved – For Use with All of Your Steel Kitchen Cookware, Pots & Pans – Technical Specs: – Dual Heating Element Power: 1800 Watt x 2.
4. MDC 3500W / 5000W Induction Cooktop 220V Commercial Induction Cookware Stove Stainless Steel Electric Countertop Burner Hot Plate with Digital Display Panel (3500W Rotary Switch)
- MATERIAL OF THE STOVE BODY AND PANEL: This MDC induction cooktop body is made of thicken stainless, the material of the panel adopt black crystal tempered glass, that make sure this electric hot plate having a strong impact resistance, will not rust, easy be cleaning, and can bearing more weight than other normal induction cooker.
- WATTER PROOF: The Water proof control panel of the induction burner can fully protect internal electrical components, reducing the occurrence of faults
- the body of the induction burner is made by one-piece stamped stainless steel, there is no weld, that’s also make sure the water will not penetrate into the inside of the induction cooker.
- 5 POWER LEVELS: You can quickly choose suitable levels from 600W to 3500W(First gear: 600W, Second gear: 1500W, Third gear:2300W, Fourth gear: 3000W, Fifth gear: 3500W).3500W power to meet your various cooking needs
- simmer, deep fry, boil, sauté, sear, steam, slow cook and grill with ease.
- TEMPERATURE LEVELS: Adjustable temperature ranging from 140°F (60°C) to 464°F (240°C)
- sensitive large touch buttons for enhanced usability, there also have overheating protection, auto shut-off.
- RELEVANT PARAMETER: Wattage: 3500W,
- voltage: 220V / 50~60 Hz
- 6-20P Plug.
5. WeChef 3500W Commercial Induction Cooktop Kitchen Electric Stove Burner Rapid Heating Cookware Stainless Steel
- 3500W Commercial stainless steel induction cooktop, portable induction burner for professional kitchens, caterers, food trucks, restaurants, RV etc
- Quickly Heating – 3500W high power heats up quickly and efficiently, adjustable 10 power levels from 200W to 3500W
- Durable – Stainless steel construction ensures durability, black crystal panel is high temperature resistant and easy to clean
- Adjustable Temperature & Timer Setting – Temperature ranges from 140°
- F to 460°
- F (60°
- C to 240°
- C), up to 4 hours timer setting, meets various cooking needs
- Compatible with induction ready cookware with a magnetic flat bottom, such as iron, cast iron, stainless steel, enamel
- ETL certification for safety
- Overall Dimension(WxDxH): 12 7/8″ x 16 7/16″ x 4 1/8″ (32.7 x 41.8 x 10.5 cm)
– 3500W Commercial stainless steel induction cooktop, portable induction burner for professional kitchens, caterers, food trucks, restaurants, RV etc
– Quickly Heating – 3500W high power heats up quickly and efficiently, adjustable 10 power levels from 200W to 3500W
– Durable – Stainless steel construction ensures durability, black crystal panel is high temperature resistant and easy to clean
– Adjustable Temperature & Timer Setting – Temperature ranges from 140°F to 460°F (60°C to 240°C), up to 4 hours timer setting, meets various cooking needs
– 2 Cooling Fans for overheat protection
– LED Display – To show readout such as temperature, voltage and batteries
– Compatible with induction ready cookware with a magnetic flat bottom, such as iron, cast iron, stainless steel, enamel
– ETL certification for safety
– This induction cooktop requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. It uses power of magnetism so the piece itself must be magnetic and has a flat bottom.
– Overall Dimension(WxDxH): 12 7/8″ x 16 7/16″ x 4 1/8″ (32.7 x 41.8 x 10.5 cm)
– Panel Size(LxW): 11″ x 11″ (28 x 28 cm)
– Power Cable: 59 1/16″ (150 cm)
– Voltage: 220V-240V 20A
– Power: 200W to 3500W
– Material: Stainless Steel
– Panel Material: Black Crystal
– Net Weight: 9.26 lbs (4.2 kg)
– 1x Induction Cooktop
6. DUXTOP 1800-Watt Portable Induction Cooktop Countertop Burner 8100MC, gold
- Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes
- lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage
- Digital control panel. Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes
- 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit
- 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts
- Requires induction compatible magnetic cookware. Compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as cast aluminum enameled iron and Steel, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron
- The auto-pan detection will shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- equipped with diagnostic error message system, low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved
- Note: in order to use this and any other induction cooktops, you need to have the right kind of cookware
Note: in order to use This and any other induction cooktop, you need to have the right kind of cookware. The energy produced by the Duxtop is directly supplied to the cooking vessel by a magnetic field. Duxtop detects the size of the cookware base and automatically adjust so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. This versatile cooktop is great for entertaining; use it as a stylish, elegant centerpiece on the table, for outdoor parties and in the kitchen as an extra cooking zone. 1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity – standard in all homes. Basically you plug the cooktop into any standard household outlet. This makes it very convenient to move around. 2) lightweight and compact for easy handling and storage. 3) built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 170 minutes 4) digital control panel 5) 10 power levels from 200-1800Watts. 6) 10 temperature range from 140 Degree Fahrenheit to 460 Degree Fahrenheit. 7) compatible with Duxtop and other induction ready cookware such as stainless steel with a magnetic bottom, or cast iron. Check with your cookware manufacturer If it works on induction cooktop. 8) the auto-pan detection will turn off heating when cookware removed from the cooktop and shut the unit automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected. 9) low and high voltage warning system. 10) equipped with diagnostic error message system. 11) ETL approved. Duxtop Induction Cooktop is easy to install (plug in) and easy to use. These cooktop are a snap to clean. Simply wipe clean with a damp cloth when the cooktop is cool after cooking.
7. Empava IDC12B2 Horizontal Electric Stove Induction Cooktop with 2 Burners in Black Vitro Ceramic Smooth Surface Glass 120V
- ????【SAFETY CERTIFICATION The USA & Canada ETL Certified Electric Stove Induction Cooktop by Empava’s Appliances, designed and engineered in the USA with 2 Years US Based Manufacturer. The safety of the induction stove top induction cooktop is especially important because it is closely related to the safety of our family
- ????【EASY TO CONTROL Thes flawless Empava’s smooth tempered glass surface allows for effortless cleanup, manufactured without the release of hazardous metals into the ground and withstands intense heat without cracking or chipping. Approved for installation over any Empava’s brand 24” under-counter single wall ovens. Most stainless steel and cast-iron cookware are induction compatible
- ????【HOT SURFACE INDICATOR An “H” will appear in the surface cooking area display as long as any surface cooking area is too hot to touch, even after the surface cooking area(s) is turned off. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly in the cookware, so the cooktop stays cooler to the touch, with child safety lock making it safer
- ????【EASY TO CLEAN Enjoy minimal cleanup with stain and heat discoloration resistant spills can’t burn onto the surface, easy-to-clean vitro ceramic smooth surface glass will provide you with a reliable cooktop for years to come
- ????【POWERFUL & FLEXIBILITY】9 Temperature level settings(120°F to 460°F), 8 Power Level settings from 300W to 1800W on Left Burner, 6 Power Level settings from 300W to 1300W on Right Burner. It has a heating level from as low as 300w to fast boiling, accurate and easy temperature changes at the touch of a button, boil, stew, fry, stir fry, switch from one mode to another as needed, making cooking easy and enjoyable. Sensors detect the presence of a pan, so when a pot is removed and the element is still on, the cooktop will automatically turn off
- ????【TIMER FUNCTION】1-179 minutes timer mode will help you to cook perfectly and accurately. Our induction cooktop can control the cooking time precisely for you. You can set induction cooktop to turn the cooking zone off automatically after your setting time is up, rest and enjoy the rare leisure time!
- ????【MODERN DESIGN Empava Appliances designs the highest quality cooking experience. Our induction cooktops, gas cooktops and wall ovens are fully equipped for safety, the sleek black finish and built-in design offers an attractive look for any counter
- ????【SPECIFICATIONS Now you are cooking! Enjoy all these features even more by knowing this cooktop. Product Dimension 20. 5 in. L x 14. 12 in. D x 2. 12 in. H. Cutout Dimensions 19. 5 in. L x 13. 5 in. D. , Plug and go US Standard 120v electrical plug pre-installed
8. Duxtop LCD P961LS Professional Portable Induction Cooktop Commercial Range Countertop Electric Single Burner,1800 watts
- ►Duxtop Professional Cooktop uses 120 volts, 15 amps of electricity
- The stainless steel construction ensures durability and reliability
- The angled control panel provides easy viewing and access.
- ►Extremely fast and safe, Easy to operate. 20 temperature settings from 100 to 460 ℉
- 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts
- ►The commercial induction stove is equipped with a large Digital LCD readout display. Manufactured for reliable and durable performance in commercial and professional uses such as restaurant, industrial kitchen and other catering services.
- ►Auto-pan detection will shut the unit off automatically after 60 seconds if no cookware is detected
- Diagnostic error message system, Low and high voltage warning system
- Lock can be activated to prevent setting changes
- ►Built-in Count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hours
- Cookware detection & overheat sensor
- Convenient “KEEP WARM” button on the control panel is preset at 140 ℉ for 30 minutes. ETL listed.
The energy produced by the Duxtop Induction Cooktop is directly supplied to the cookware by a magnetic field. Self-adjusting burner detects the size of the cookware bottom and automatically adjusts so that very little energy is wasted. Duxtop Induction Burner is fast and safe to use, easy to clean. Commercial induction cooktop can be used in commercial or residential kitchens.
1) Duxtop Induction Cooktop This 1800 Watt commercial induction range operates on a 120 AC power and requires a 15 Amp dedicated outlet.
2) Durable stainless steel housing. 3) Built-in count-down digital timer with 1 min increments up to 10 hour.
4) 20 power levels from 100 to 1800 Watts. 20 temperature settings from 100°F to 460°F. 5) If you press the “BOIL” button the unit will switch to POWER MODE level 10 and the timer will automatically set to 10 minutes.
6) If you press the “KEEP WARM” button, the unit will switch to TEMPERATURE MODE at 140 ℉with the timer set for 30 minutes. 7) Large LCD display for easy adjustment and viewing of control settings.
8) Suitable cookware materials include cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel with a magnetic bottom 9) For safety, the cooktop is programmed to turn off after two hours. To operate continuously for more than two hours, please set the timer to the desired length of time.
10) Induction cooking is far more energy efficient, safer and faster than gas or traditional electric cooking, because energy is directly transferred to the compatible cookware and heat is produced only in the cookware. Touch sensitive controls are designed for long-term use without wearing out like traditional PVC or PET sticker control panels do.
9. Cuisinart ICT-60 Double Induction Cooktop, Black
- Induction technology for fast heat-up and consistent heat throughout cooking. Must use with induction-ready cookware
- Dual heat settings: 8 settings on the left burner, 5 settings on the right burner. Dimensions: LWH: 14.25″ x 23.5″ x 2.5″
- Individual 150-minute timers and ON/OFF switches for each burner
- Throws off less heat so kitchens stay cooler
- Heat turns off 30 seconds after pot or pan is removed.UC Cubic Feet: 1.38
The Double Induction Cooktop offers the ultimate in cooking flexibility, adding two induction burners to any kitchen, or any place without a kitchen! Induction technology offers an exceptional cooking experience, with instant heat-up and consistent, precise heat throughout cooking. Each burner has its own heat setting control, 150-minute timer and On/Off switch. The smooth glass surface looks sleek and wipes clean. It’s ideal for entertaining and holidays when cooking for a crowd. And its compact and portable size makes it ideal for small spaces without a kitchen, such as dorm rooms, boats, patios or RVs. This is a versatile and powerful tool that’s a great addition to any kitchen – big or small! Refer instruction manual before use. Features: Induction technology for fastest heat-up|Uses up to 70% less energy than conventional cooktops|Bright LED displays|Left burner: on/off 8 heat settings 150-minute timer|Right burner: on/off 5 heat settings 150-minute timer|Heat shuts off automatically 30 seconds after pan is lifted off|Safe exhaust-free and flame-free cooking|Even heating – no hot spots|Must use with induction-ready cookware*|Limited Five Year Motor Warranty *Cast Iron 18/0 stainless steel
10. Duxtop 9620LS LCD Portable Double Induction Cooktop 1800w Digital Electric Countertop Burner Sensor Touch Stove
- 【DUAL HEATING ZONES】→ This professional digital countertop induction cooktop by Duxtop is equipped with two independent heating zones that allow you to set each one separately using the LCD display screen. The Duxtop induction burner uses 120 volts, 15 Amps of electricity—standard in all North American homes.
- 【SAFE—EASY TO USE—EASY TO CLEAN】→ Child safety lock system helps protect from injuries such as scalding. Touch control panel is simple to operate, and the rapid heating of the cookware makes cooking fast and easy. With no open flame or heating element, food does not burn-on the glass cooktop so it’s easy to clean—just wipe with a damp towel.
- 【CHOOSE POWER MODE OR TEMPERATURE MODE】→ There are 20 preset levels per mode so you can select the perfect one for your cooking task. Simply press one button to switch between cooking modes. TEMPERATURE MODE is recommended to fry, steam and saute. Try POWER MODE to keep food warm or to bring water to a boil quickly.
- 【ENERGY EFFICIENT】→ Electric cooktops place the electromagnetic energy directly into the cookware without wasting energy on a heating element. This makes them extremely energy efficient while providing faster heating. The Power Sharing Feature is designed to avoid electrical overload and increase efficiency by allowing the burners to share power between them while in Power Mode.
- 【WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS】→ This double induction cooker is compatible with cast iron, iron, magnetic steel, enameled iron, stainless steel manufactured with a magnetic bottom. If a magnet sticks to the cookware bottom, it should be compatible. Lightweight and attractive design makes it great for home and outdoor cooking. Low and high voltage warning system
- ETL approved and built to North American electrical standards.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Induction Cooktop 220240 Volts for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!