Nowadays, there are so many products of lenovo idea tab a8-50 8 inch in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for lenovo idea tab a8-50 8 inch in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings lenovo idea tab a8-50 8 inch which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
661 reviews analysed
1. Lenovo Yoga 710-15 – 15.6" FHD Touch-Screen – 7th Gen Core i5-7200U – 8GB Ram – 256GB SSD – Black
- 7th Gen Intel Core i5-7200U (2.5GHz, 3M Cache, Turbo up to 3.10 GHz, Dual Core, Four Threads), 8 GB DDR4 memory, 256 GB Solid State Drive, Intel HD Graphics 620.
- 15.6″ Full HD 1920 x 1080 10-point multitouch screen
- 360-degree flip-and-fold design
- LED backlight.
- Weighs 4.45 lbs. and measures 0.7″ thin
- Ultraportable design, omitting the DVD/CD drive for compact form factor. 4-cell lithium-polymer battery.
- Fingerprint reader, HD webcam with two microphones
- WiFi 802.11 ac
- Bluetooth 4.1
- USB 3.0
- Headphone/microphone combo jack
- 2 x JBL stereo speakers with Dolby Audio Premium.
- Windows 10 Home, 8 hour battery life.
EXTRAORDINARILY ADAPTABLE 15″ CONVERTIBLE LAPTOPForm meets function with the Yoga 710 (15”). An innovative antenna hinge provides stronger, more stable Wi-Fi, while state-of-the-art processing and graphics deliver breathtaking performance, making it one of the fastest around. What’s more, the edgeless display produces sharp, crisp visuals and the metal finish provides extra durability. It also offers you four distinctive ways to work and play.
2. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" 32 GB WiFi Android 9.0 Pie Tablet Black (2019) – SM-T290NZKAXAR
- Minimum bezel. Maximum view: designed with a minimized bezel, giving you more room to view your favorite content in a slim, comfortable form. The premium metallic finish and lightweight design make it easy to use around the house or on the go.
- Entertainment-ready: an 8.0″ Display immerses you in content, and dual speakers deliver spacious Surround sound.
- Binge-ready Battery: browse, watch Or shop for up to 13 hours on a full charge.
- Room for everything: keep your favorite songs, photos or videos, thanks to 32GB of built-in memory. Plus expand your storage up to 512GB anytime With a Micro SD card.
Sleek and powerful, the new Galaxy Tab A 8.0″ Lets you browse, watch your favorite shows and movies, play games, and get things done on a tablet that’s light and comfortable in your hands. With a long-lasting battery and expandable memory, The Galaxy Tab A 8.0″ Is built to keep up with you.
3. Facebook Portal Mini Smart Video Calling 8” Touch Screen Display with Alexa White
- Easily video call with friends and family using Messenger and WhatsApp even if they don’t have Portal
- Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep up with the action Move and talk freely and always stay in frame
- The new Portal has a 8” HD touch-screen display in a sleek new frame
- See and do more with Alexa Built-in Control your smart home check who’s at the front door listen to your favorite music watch the news and more hands-free
- Bring your children’s favorite stories to life with Story Time’s music animation and AR effects
- Display photos from Facebook Instagram and your smartphone’s camera roll with Superframe
- Get birthday reminders and see when your contacts are available to connect
- Smart Sound enhances your voice while minimizing unwanted background noise
- Easily disable the camera and the microphone or block the lens with the camera cover And all Portal video calls are encrypted
- Active Facebook account required for product use
Portal is smart video calling with Alexa Built-in. Smart Camera automatically pans and zooms to keep up with the action and widens to keep everyone in view, so it feels like you’re in the same room even if you’re miles apart. With a wireless internet connection and active Messenger or WhatsApp account you can easily video call with friends and family using Messenger and WhatsApp, even if they don’t have Portal. With Story Time you can read along to well-loved stories with music, animation and augmented reality effects. Portal’s Superframe can display photos from Facebook, Instagram and your smartphone, and give you birthday reminders and notifications when your contacts are available to connect. Portal has front porting stereo speakers and a rear woofer for rich hi-fi sound, whether you’re in a call or listening to music. With additional account activation you can enjoy music, videos, news, games, and more from Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, YouTube, CNN, and the Food Network. And with Alexa Built-in, you can ask a question, set a timer, add items to your shopping list, control your smart home and more. There is no monthly fee, Portal just needs a Wi-Fi connection and AC power. Screen Images Simulated. User Experience May Vary.
4. Lenovo Tab M8 Tablet, 8" HD Android Tablet, Quad-Core Processor, 2GHz, 32GB Storage, Full Metal Cover, Long Battery Life, Android 9 Pie, ZA5G0060US, Slate Black
- Stunning performance and stylish design combine in this quick, powerful Android tablet, powered by a Quad-Core, 2.0 GHz processor and Android 9 Pie
- The modern, refined look and feel are accentuated by the full metal cover and 82% panel-to-body ratio
- The stunning 8″ HD (1280 x 800) display brings you a crisper and brighter image, so you can watch your favorite movies and shows without missing a detail
- Stay connected with built-in Bluetooth 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz), and capture the moment with front and rear cameras
- Long-life battery – Watch or browse all day long without the need to recharge with 5000 mAh battery capacity
Stunning and stylish, the Lenovo Tab M8 is the 2nd generation multimedia tablet that’s tailored to make your entertainment experience richer. With a standout metal design, this small tablet is sleek, modern, and refined. The 8-inch HD display is crisp and bright, so you’ll never miss a detail of your favorite streaming movie or online game. A fast and powerful quad-core processor gives you non-stop gaming and videos, while the long-life battery lets you watch or play all day without the need to recharge! Bluetooth® 5.0 and Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac (2.4/5 GHz) are built in, giving you strong wireless connectivity.
Running on the Android™ 9 Pie™ operating system, the Lenovo Tab M8 is quick and adaptive, letting you enjoy your favorite apps with ease. This Android tablet also includes special light and display technology for true eye care protection, lowering harmful blue light when appropriate to reduce strain on the eyes. Slim and lightweight, the Tab M8 is the tablet device that everyone wants to have.
5. Lenovo Chromebook C330 2-in-1 Convertible Laptop, 11.6-Inch HD (1366 x 768) IPS Display, MediaTek MT8173C Processor, 4GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC, Chrome OS, 81HY0000US, Blizzard White
- HIGH PERFORMANCE LAPTOP: The Chromebook C330 is equipped with a MediaTek MT8173C Processor, Chrome OS, 4 GB LPDDR3, 64 GB eMMC and so much more
- SLEEK & STYLISH DESIGN: Sleek, stylish and secure, this 360 degree convertible laptop is less than one inch thin and 2.6 lbs. light with a 11-inch FHD IPS Touch Display perfect for day-to-day computing and multimedia, on or offline
- POWERFUL PROCESSING: Enjoy powerful processing for daily tasks, LPDDR3 memory for multitasking, eMMC storage for quick boot-ups, fast software loading and additional 100 GB of cloud storage via Google Drive, all on your Lenovo Chromebook C330
- BUILT TO CONNECT US: Full I/O support comes standard on the Chromebook C330 with USB-C, SD and USB 3.0 for effortless connectivity
- EASY TO USE: The Lenovo Chromebook C330 is easy to use, offers built-in virus protection and keeps going with long battery life. No setup is needed, just a Google account so your emails, maps, docs, pics stay with you via cloud storage
Faster, simpler, and more secure, the Lenovo Chromebook C330 brings the latest Chromebook features to you in a sleek, stylish, and durable Blizzard White convertible design. Offering the latest multimedia in high-definition, this convertible Chromebook features a 10-point touchscreen IPS display for easy viewing in tent, tablet, stand, or laptop mode. Never slowing down and always up to date, the Lenovo Chromebook C330 offers the latest in digital security while delivering perfect day-to-day performance via powerful processing with integrated graphics, eMMC storage, and DDR3 memory—all with up to 10 hours of battery life.
6. VANKYO MatrixPad S8 Tablet 8 inch, Android 9.0 Pie, 2 GB RAM, 32 GB Storage, IPS HD Display, Quad-Core Processor, Dual Camera, GPS, FM, Wi-Fi, Black
- Faster Response, Smoother Experience: This 8-inch tablet is equipped with 1.3GHz Quad-core processor and 2GB RAM, and is remarkable for higher integration, stronger performance and lower power consumption. MatrixPad S8 tablet enables quick app launches, smooth videos and great overall performance.
- Smart Android Tablet: This GMS certified MatrixPad S8 is equipped with Android 9.0 Pie OS, with basic Google apps already on and without bloatware. Get rid of unexpected ads and have full access to Google Play and download the apps you love, such as Skype, Netflix, YouTube, kids app and more.
- HD Display, Visual Feast: Featuring 1280*800 high-definition IPS display, the 8-inch screen is stunning and crisp delicate and fresh, delivering a more realistic viewing experience. You can enjoy vivid color, clear and bright HD resolution images from different angles. Enable Eye Mode, reduces harmful blue light to create healthy reading conditions for you and your family.
- Smaller Tablet, Bigger Storage: VANKYO S8 tablet has 32GB ROM. You can easily expand the storage space to 128GB with a Micro SD Card (not included). Store photos, favorite movies, and compatible light games and apps in this capable 8-inch tablet. No need to consider deleting files to free up space.
- Portable and Powerful: With just 0.7 pounds and palm-size, it fits easily in bags, backpacks, and even back-pockets, making it possible for you to take anywhere, anytime. The solid 4000mAh battery allows up to 11 hours’ use of shopping, watching shows, movies, and reading e-books. (Tips: Power adapter not included)
7. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" (2019, WiFi Only) 32GB, 5100mAh Battery, Dual Speaker, SM-T290, International Model (Black)
- 8.0″ (203.1mm), Resolution: 1280 x 800 (WXGA), TFT, 16M Color Depth, 5100 mAh battery
- RAM – 2GB, ROM – 32GB, MicroSD (Up to 512GB), Android 9.0 (Pie), Qualcomm SDM429 Snapdragon 429, Quad-core 2.0 GHz Cortex-A53
- Rear Camera – 8.0 MP, Front Camera – 2.0 MP, Dual Speaker, Bluetooth v4.2, USB 2.0, GPS, Glonass, Beidou, Galileo
- Wi-Fi – 802.11 a/b/g/n 2.4+5GHz, Wi-Fi Direct, Samsung Kids Home, No SIM Card Supported
- International Model, Does not have US warranty.
The tablet that goes where you goDiscover a practical companion in Galaxy Tab A, a tablet that excels at the basics and adds a lot more. With a design that’s easy to carry with one hand, it’s slim, compact, and portable with the ideal blend of performance, design and attainability. A design that won’t get in the wayWe removed the front home key and moved the logo to the back on Galaxy Tab A to give you a larger screen to view and explore. Dual speakers fitted on the bottom of the tablet stay out of sight and complement the slim feel. The rear side with a metal backing provides a sleek touch. Just slip it in and goThere’s always room for your Galaxy Tab A wherever you’re going. Slim and just 345 grams, children carry it with ease while adults can grip it in just one hand. Find it in either black or silver to fit your own style. A screen you’ll love to watchGalaxy Tab A packs an 8-inch, bright 1280×800 pixel display with 16:10 screen ratio for optimum viewing in both landscape and portrait. And to get started viewing and streaming, the tablet comes with 2 months free of YouTube Premium so your favourite videos keep playing ad-free and uninterrupted. Battery life that stands out from the packGalaxy Tab A carries more power than you’d expect in a device this sleek. The 5,100mAh* battery gives you the freedom to forget about your charger for long periods of time when you have somewhere to go or lots to watch. Power your life, keep your momentsWhen it comes to performance and space, Galaxy Tab A checks off all the boxes. It comes with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of storage, and the latest Android OS P. A dedicated SD Card slot allows up to 512GB more so you can keep all your memories in one place.
8. Samsung Galaxy 8″ Tab A Wi-Fi Tablet 32GB, Silver, Includes Bonus 32GB MicroSD Card, SM-T290NZSCXAR (Renewed)
- Perfectly sized for comfortable holding, the Galaxy Tab A 8.0″ was designed with a minimized bezel, giving you more room to view your favorite content. The premium metallic finish and lightweight design make it easy to use around the house or on the go.
- The 8.0″ display draws you in when viewing content, playing games, shopping or curling up with a good book. Plus, dual speakers dial up the action, delivering spacious sound for all your movies, music and shows.
- You’ll never have to delete songs, photos, videos or your favorite games to make room, thanks to 32GB of built-in memory.
- Create and capture memories by taking crisp photos with the 8MP rear camera with autofocus. Thanks to the front-facing camera, you can video chat with friends and loved ones.
- Includes 32GB microSD Card
Doing what you love is easy when the Galaxy Tab A does it all. Take in a dramatically wider picture on an HD display and browse and stream for hours with a long-lasting battery. Keep all your memories right on your tablet, thanks to expandable storage. Enjoy a corner-to-corner view of your favorite movies and shows on a 16:10 widescreen display. You won’t miss a beat of the action on the clear bright screen—all on a sleek frame that’s comfortable to hold. With 32GB of built-in storage, you have room for everything, from your go-to shows to your favorite memories. Plus, add the bonus 32GB microSD card to expand your memory up to 64GB so you can keep more of your apps, photos and videos with you.
9. Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0" with S Pen (2019) 32GB, 4200mAh Battery, 4G LTE Tablet & Phone (Makes Calls) GSM Unlocked SM-P205, International Model (Wi-Fi + Cellular, Gray)
- 8.0 inches, TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors, Octa-Core (1.8GHz, 1.6GHz) , Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 32GB ROM, 3GB RAM, Supports microSD, up to 512 GB (dedicated slot), 4200 mAh battery
- Main Camera: 8 MP, AF
- Front Camera: 5 MP, S-Pen Included, Bluetooth v5.0 (LE up to 2 Mbps),
- 2G GSM: 850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900, 3G: B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900), 4G FDD LTE: B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B17(700), B20(800), B28(700), B66(AWS-3), B38(2600), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- This tablet will function for Data and Calling purposes with compatible GSM Networks and as a Phone. Fully Compatible with all GSM carriers, please check the compatibility of the tablet. Doesn’t work with CDMA carriers like Verizon or Sprint. International Model, Does not have US warranty.
S Pen versatility under a sleek exteriorThe keyless all black front design of the Galaxy Tab A with S Pen conveys the serenity of form the Galaxy name represents. Inside find a dense extended graphics array for a landscape feel even when held vertically, and embedded S Pen in every device for ultimate on-the-go productivity. Vivid when it’s bright, gentle when it’s darkDiscover a display crafted to match your needs in Galaxy Tab A with S Pen. Vivid and bright for crisp details during the daytime, a blue light filter turns on with a single tap to protect your eyes at night so you can enjoy long periods of reading on the 8.0″ widescreen. The portable pen that always goes with youNow you have an S Pen when you need it. Pop it out and start writing with 2.8 grams of lightweight comfort and 0.7mm elastometer tip. A pen button adds more functionality, and there†s nothing to charge. And with its IP68 rating, S Pen is resistant to water and dust. A tablet that won’t hold you backThe Galaxy Tab A with S Pen was built to keep up with you, starting with its octa core processor. Find 32 GB of built-in storage space, and slip in a Micro SD for up to 512 GB extra. And the powerful 4,200mAh battery lets you use it for long periods of time.
10. Lenovo IdeaTab A8-50 8-Inch 16 GB Tablet
For those looking for a blend of style and quad-core performance, the Lenovo TAB A8 comes in an elegant midnight blue cover with entertainment features built in. The 8-inch wide-view display produces bright HD images, while front-facing speakers with Dolby Audio bring your music, videos and games to life.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Reviewed in the United States on June 19, 2014
Reviewed in the United States on July 27, 2014
Reviewed in the United States on November 13, 2015
This Lenovo tablet offers low cost, decent capability, reasonable size (for reading ebooks), a mid-level resolution (also suitable for reading ebooks), and the microSD slot that I find so valuable.
I was excited when I first powered it up. It feels nice in the hand, and the display made reading books a breeze. There are two notable problems. The first is that the graphics hardware can't keep up with the currently available version of Netflix. Netflix video was consistently smearing and of poor quality, even over a link that works beautifully with all the other machines in the house. My old Nexus 7 is far better. I was unable to find anything that would improve the graphics performance.
Second, Lenovo seems to have a modest support commitment to this tablet at best. They offer an upgrade to KitKat (4.4.2, not the latest 4.4.4), and nothing else. There are no later versions of Jelly Bean (like 4.3), and there is no option to run Cyanogenmod on this tablet.
I'm returning it, mainly due to the Netflix issue. It had a lot of potential, but I think that some of the newer alternatives are better bets.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Canada on December 15, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on March 7, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on February 12, 2016
Reviewed in Canada on December 22, 2015
Reviewed in Canada on December 31, 2015
The tablet stops working
It no longer wants to charge
I Called Lenovo told them about the tablet, they want me to send it to them
So they can take a look to fix it.i'm not paying for anything to be shipped to fix. What kind of tablet dies on you like that
After a month I'm not happy about it, especially when the tablet didn't come cheap. I'm will not buy Lenovo again.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Lenovo Idea Tab A850 8 Inch for you.Please don't forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!