729 reviews analysed
1. Metro Vacuum VM4B500 Vac ‘N’ Go 500-Watt Hi-Performance Hand Vac
Tackle quick cleanups with the Vac N Go 500-Watt Hi-Performance Hand Vac VM4B500. This steel high performance hand vacuum is easy to use and easy to carry. It is designed for dry pickup only and also includes a dust brush and crevice tool.
From the Manufacturer
500 watts of power with a new state of the art fan enclosed motor (110 volts at 4.5 amps) The 500 series produces 60″ of water lift (sealed suction measurement) yet weighs around 2.7 pounds. Pound for pound, the most powerful hand vac on the planet. All steel construction with Black powder coat finish. Made in the USA. Five year motor warrantee.
2. Worx TRIVAC 12 Amp Yard-in-One Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum with 210 MPH / 350 CFM Output, Includes 10 Gallon Bag – WG505 with Landscaping 26-Gallon Spring Bucket Yard Bag
- All-in-one design: blower, mulcher, and yard vacuum with flip-of-a-switch conversion
- Powerful 12-amp motor makes is the clean, smell-free, efficient alternative to gasoline-powered alternatives
- Delivers an airspeed of up to 210 mph, strong enough for the toughest wet leaves and debris
- 26-gallon collapsible spring bucket ideal for garden debris
- The spring bucket is great for fallen leaves, grass clippings, weeds, plant material and more.
- Bag collapses down to 3-inches for easy reusable storage
3. BLACK+DECKER Dustbuster Cordless Vacuum, 16V (CHV1410L)
- Lithium Ion for long battery life and outstanding performance. Always ready – holds a charge for up to 18 months
- Long life, Lightweight, and no memory effect.Suction Power-15.2 AW
- Dustbowl Capacity: 20.6 oz.
- Smart Charge Technology uses up to 50% less energy,air Watts: 15.2 Watts, Voltage: 16V MAX
- Cyclonic action helps to keep the filter clean and power strong, translucent bagless dirt bowl easy to see dirt and empty
- Rotating slim nozzle for a variety of applications, removable, washable bowl and filters for thorough cleaning
- 2-Year Limited Warranty. Note: Charging instructions can be seen in Page 4 to 5 and Direction for cleaning filters and canisters can be seen in Page 5 to 7 on Installation Manual available under technical specification
4. BISSELL Multi Auto Lightweight Lithium Ion Cordless Car Hand Vacuum, Red, 19851
- Powerful suction with specially designed car detailing tools
- Removable 22V lithium ion battery for optimal performance and convenience
- Motorized turbo brush powerfully cleans car seats and mats
- 2 foot long extension hose with dusting brush extends cleaning reach to capture messes in hard to reach areas
- Crevice tool focuses suction to get clean in tight spaces
- Bright led lights illuminate dark areas of your car to help you clean
Designed for powerful and versatile car cleaning, the multi auto has all the tools to get the job done. A 22V lithium ion battery and powerful suction clean dirt from you car seats, mats, dash and all the other places messes collect in your car. With a suite of tools specially designed tools, this hand vac has all the tools to do the job. The motorized brush powerfully cleans car seats and mats while the crevice tool focuses suction to get clean in tight spaces. Clean hard to reach areas with a 2 foot hose with dusting brush and LED lights to help illuminate the dark areas of your car
5. Greenworks 40V 185 MPH Variable Speed Cordless Blower Vacuum, 4.0 AH Battery Included 24322
- Brushless motor provides your tool with longer run-time, more torque and more power. This leads to less wear and tear, extending the life-time of the tool
- Variable speed offers up to 185 mph to make clean up of major debris easy and efficient.No-Load Speed (RPM)
- Blower/Vac capability provides a versatile use to get your yard work done without the need for multiple tools
- Powerful enough to handle wet and dry leaves
- Compatible ONLY with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Battery models, 29472 and 29462 and G-MAX Charger model 29482.Note: 40V G-MAX and 40V Lithium-Ion Batteries are not cross compatible
GreenWorks DigiPro Brushless Series delivers a powerful solution to rival gas powered tools. Easy to use, powerful brushless motor and lower operating cost, this DigiPro Variable Speed G-MAX Blower/Vac offers versatile features and a zero emissions solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life, less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. With up to 185 mph wind speed, 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability, this tool gets the job done without the hassle and mess of gas powered blowers–simply snap in the battery and start working. Compatible with our GreenWorks G-MAX system, you can work on clearing your yard and collecting up to 4.5 bags of debris on a single charge using the G-MAX 40V 4.0 ah battery sold separately. Only compatible with GreenWorks G-MAX 40V Batteries Models 29462, 29472 and Charger Model 29482. On the bottom of the blower there is a gate / cover that protects the user from getting into the spinning impeller of the blower. In order to use the blower as a Vac, this gate is opened and a collection tube is inserted to allow for leaf pick. There is a safety switch on this gate and if the gate becomes unlatched during use as a blower, it will not allow the blower to run. Please ask the customer to check to assure that the gate is securely latched and try the battery again.
From the Manufacturer
The DigiPro Brushless G-MAX Series provides the gas comparable power without the gas. That means no more trips to the gas stations, winterizing of tools or hazardous fumes while you work. Currently featuring the DigiPro 16″ Chainsaw, DigiPro 185MPH Blower/Vac and now the 14″ String Trimmer, you don’t have to sacrifice power to go cordless. The DigiPro Blower/Vac features versatile features and a zero emission solution for cleaning and clearing debris. The innovative brushless motor technology provides up to 80% longer life and up to 30% more torque, it also creates less noise and lower vibration for user comfort. The variable speed dial allows you to regulate your wind speed for the best directional control and combined with a turbo button to offer up to 185 mph wind speed. The 340 CFM, light weight, ergonomic design and vacuum capability makes your clean up chore a breeze–simply snap in the battery, press a button and you are ready to go. No more hard to manage pull cords, mixing oil and gas, and heavy tools, start enjoying the your weekend in your yard without the fumes and hassle with the DigiPro Blower/Vac. Available with a G-MAX 40V 4ah Li-Ion Battery or Tool Only, the G-MAX System is compatible with 14 different lawn tools to offer a complete yard care solution for the serious lawn care home owner. When looking for the right gas comparable lawn tools, GreenWorks G-MAX System is the right solution to turn to with the power and performance, longer run time and versatility to get the job done.
6. Worx Turbine 12 Amp Corded Leaf Blower with 110 MPH and 600 CFM Output and Variable Speed Control – WG520
- TURBINE fan technology delivers forceful, high-capacity air volume that is up to twice as fast as professional gas blowers
- Dynamic airflow design and Hyper-Stream nozzle for maximum performance, variable speed control to adapt to your outdoor cleaning challenges
- Very lightweight at 6.4 lbs. to easily control with one hand without getting fatigued ,Rated power- 12 amps
- Power cord retainer for hassle-free leaf blowing
- Includes manufacturer’s 3-year warranty
The WORX WG520 Blower is a High capacity air volume blower with TURBINE fan technology that delivers a powerful performance with up to 600 CFM. With air speeds up to 115mph and a variable-speed control system allows this blower to tackle any job. The dynamic airflow design forces air in a streamline motion to deliver consistent and powerful results. The 600 CFM is in line with the air volume moved by a some professional backpack blowers, so you know you can get the job done.
7. WORX WG509 TRIVAC 12 Amp 3-In-1 Electric Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum with Multi-Stage All Metal Mulching System,Black
- LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM: Yard work doesn’t stand a chance with this 3 in 1. And it’s pretty fun to use. You’ll actually look forward to leaves and debris covering your lawn or driveway, because they won’t be there for long
- QUICKLY SWITCH MODES: Changes from leaf blower to vacuum/mulch mode and back again with just the flick of a switch. No tools needed, just you, your WORX TRIVAC, and your thumbs
- METAL MULCHER: The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to an 18:1 mulch ratio (that’s 18 bags of leaves mulched into 1)
- 2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS: 75 mph or 210 mph. It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners. But on the open lawn, let’s dial this thing up to 210
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: With all that power, believe it or not, the WORX TRIVAC is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 9.3 lbs, and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- GET HARD TO REACH PLACES: The clever tube design angles up at the lip to get under lawn fixtures and landscaping elements. Perfect for when you’re in vacuum mode
- EXTENSION CORD RETAINER: The 12” electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord, it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged
The WORX TRIVAC with its powerful two-stage metal impeller plus shredder blade provides 18:1 mulch ratio. This is the easy-to-use, 3-in-1 system for blowing, vacuuming and mulching leaves. No stopping to change tubes and no downtime to switch from a blower to a vac. This machine does it all with a flip of a switch and no tools. The balanced single hand operation makes it easier to maneuver and control without much fatigue. In vac mode, the innovative vacuum tube design provides 350 cfm of volume even when reaching under decks and patio furniture. In blower mode, the air speed can be electronically adjusted from 75 to 210 mph for more power on demand, or to maximize performance for blowing and sweeping in corners or harder to reach areas. The WG509 TRIVAC has a metal impeller plus shredder blade which provides an 18 to 1 mulch ratio. A quick tube release makes cleaning a breeze. The included collection bag holds up to 1-bushel of mulched leaves. With the TRIVAC’s powerful 12-amp motor, this tool makes an efficient alternative to gasoline powered tools. There is no downtime with the TRIVAC — blow the leaves into a pile; vac and mulch them; and dump the bag for compost or collection.
8. WORX WG512 Trivac 2.0 Electric 12-amp 3-in-1 Vacuum Blower/Mulcher/Vac, Black and Orange
- [LEAF BLOWER, MULCHER & VACUUM] The proprietary design changes from a blower, to a vacuum with a mulcher, on just the turn of a dial. You could blow, vacuum, and mulch all day long if you wanted. But you won’t have to. The WORX TRIVAC makes quick work of yard work
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 600 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of the wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume so you clear your property with less passes back and forth
- [METAL MULCHER] The metal impeller with its shredder blade cuts in two stages, chopping leaves down to a 16:1 mulch ratio (that’s 16 bags of leaves mulched into 1)
- [QUICK, DETACHABLE BAG] When it’s time for composting or collection, the bag has an easy-release. No muss, no fuss. Turn a dirty job into a quick one
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] It’s actually better to go slow for pavement or tight corners. But on the open lawn, switch to speed 2 for maximum performance and let’s see what it can do
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] With all that power, believe it or not, the WORX TRIVAC is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 8.6 lbs and the ergonomic design funnels all that wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [EXTENSION CORD RETAINER] The 12” electrical cord comes with a retainer attached, so when using an extension cord, it won’t disconnect, even when it gets snagged
The WORX Trivac 2.0 electric 12-amp 3-in-1 Blower/Vacuum/Mulcher turns an entire day’s worth of yard work into a task you can do much more efficiently. Packed into a power tool you can use with one hand, it still blows at 70 mph, with 600 CFM of air flow. Just a twist of the knob converts the blower into a vacuum and sucks up leaves, or whatever else you have littering the lawn. And you don’t have to rake up dozens of bags of leaves anymore—the Trivac 2.0 is also a mulcher. Convert 16 bags of leaves or debris into just 1. Then dump it for composting or collection with the bag’s quick release.
9. WORX WG547 20V (2.0Ah) Power Share Cordless Turbine Blower, 2-Speed, Battery and Charger Included,Black/Orange
- [TURBINE FAN TECH] Worx engineers figured out how to get a jet engine-type motor inside of a leaf blower. Super powerful, yet not so loud that you’ll think it’s getting ready for takeoff
- [2 SPEEDS FOR DIFFERENT JOBS] Go slow for pavement or tight corners. Switch to speed 2 on the open lawn and see what 75 mph of Turbine blowing power can do
- [A WIDE, STRONG STREAM OF AIR] 360 CFM (Cubic Feet per Minute) come streaming out of this wide-mouth tube. That’s high-capacity air volume, so you clear your property in fewer passes and with less leg work
- [ONE-HANDED OPERATION] With all that power, the Turbine is designed to be controlled with just one hand. It’s only 4.4 lbs., and the ergonomic design funnels the wind in a way that’s easy to handle
- [DO IT ALL WITH THE SAME BATTERY] Do it all with WORX PowerShare, the only cordless tool platform that uses the same battery to power 20V and 40V tools. Charging Time – 5 Hours
- [GREEN AND MEAN] No gas and no cord plugged into the wall. Rechargeable, battery-powered tools are friendlier on the environment, more cost-effective, and more convenient. And they don’t skimp on power
- [COMFORTABLE CONTROL GRIP] The rubber overmold handle absorbs vibration and reduces hand fatigue, so you can get more done with less strain
- [INCLUDES] 20V 360 cfm Blower, 20V 2.0ah Battery, 20V Battery Charger
The WORX 20V max Lithium power share cordless turbine blower is what a sophisticated, up-to-date leaf blower looks like. Easy to use, yet Powerful. Clean, green, & mean to those messy leaves all over your lawn. WORX turbine technology was designed to be as powerful & more efficient than a traditional gas or electric leaf blower, without the obnoxious fumes of a gas blower, & without a cord to trip over like you get with an electric. The turbine blows out a 60 mph or 75 mph, depending on which speed setting you’re using, & it spins out 225 CFM or 360 CFM (cubic ‘per Min) of air volume. You might want to go full speed all the time, but lower power actually performs better on hard surfaces like the sidewalk or driveway than full power—who knew? (Our engineers, did. ) the over-molded rubber grip gives you comfortable, one-handed control of the 5 7 lbs. Body, & the hyper-stream nozzle lets you direct all that power where you need it. The included 20V Max Lithium battery & charger gives you freedom from the cord & can be used on any other WORX 20V tool in the power share family.
10. WORX WG505 3-in-1 Blower/Mulcher/Vacuum, 9" x 15" x 20", Orange and Black
- 3 MAJOR YARD TOOLS IN ONE: Change functions with just a flip of the switch, no need to stop and change out a tube
- go from a 210 mph blower to a vacuum that sucks up dry leaves at up to 14 gallons per minute
- 16:1 MULCH RATIO: The metal impeller chops 16 bags of leaves into just 1 bag
- ADJUSTABLE AIRFLOW SPEED: Sometimes you need to slow it down to clean out corners or small spaces, so the blower can be brought down to 80 mph
- ONE-HANDED OPERATION: When in blower and vacuum modes you only need one hand to handle all that power
- it’s only 9.5 lbs
- GET UNDER THE DECK: The clever angled tube design can get under the patio or lawn furniture to blow or vacuum up leaves in tough to get at places
- EASY CLEANING AND EMPTYING: The TRIVAC comes with a collection bag that unlocks for easy emptying, and the quick-release button allows for quick cleaning
Clearing your lawn of leaves and debris just got a whole lot easier. The TRIVAC 3-in-1 Blower / Yard Vacuum / Mulcher blows out 80-210 mph of airflow, with 350 CFM of air volume, at 15,000 rpm. That’s a lot of power that also switches into a vacuum to suck up a lot of leaves. Then, when you’re ready for collection, the TRIVAC turns into a mulcher, employing its sturdy metal impeller to chop leaves down at a 16:1 ratio. That’s 16 bags of debris into just one. And the attachable collection bag holds 1.2 bushels of those mulched leaves. It’s easy to clean, easy to assemble and operate, and easy to carry, even while operating.
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Worx Cordless Hand Vacuum for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!